Our Voluntary Mod

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jmac@haruhi:~$ sudo apt-get install msttcorefonts

Password:

Reading package lists... Done

Building dependency tree... Done

Package msttcorefonts is not available, but is referred to by another package.

This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or

is only available from another source

E: Package msttcorefonts has no installation candidate

jmac@haruhi:~$ apt-cache search corefonts

openoffice.org - OpenOffice.org Office suite version 2.0

jmac@haruhi:~$

;_;

**** didnt work again i have to get it from sourceforge or somethin ;_;

Mmh. I use unstable and experimental repositories and everything's cool. Except, two weeks ago I had a similar prob after an apt-get update somehow failed. Wait, hey did you hack me or sumtin'?

W/e, reformat your hard-disk and reinstall Linux, preferably *before* doin' anything else, 'kay.

ooh and before i forget jmac have you added stable/contrib section to your sources.list

Shape, surface, consistence, circumference, circumference-length-ratio, length, temperature and the owner. In that particular order. Technique has its place among those criteria, depending on what we have given with the aforementioned things, e.g. *I* could completely miss out in technique, while Davinq would still need the hell of a master technique to reach my level.

NEEDLESS TO SAY I invented Plan E and thus cannot fail in technique.

Thanks for the anatomy lesson, Ray. I knew men were fascinated by this but had no clue the degree. However, you left out some very important physics principles:

The power equation, based on mass, acceleration, direction, distance, and time:

P= m*a*d/t

And don't forget the ever-important generated thrust:

T=(change of mass/change of time)*exhaust velocity

Jae, that has nothing to do with my "manly" fascination for my penis. It has more to do with the *understanding* I, as a man, can have for the female gender. I mean, I thought you, as a female, would be familiar with how to perceive a penis the proper way. I mean, technique is where it's at, but hell, it's not everything, and most of all: NOT most important!

What is length, when "he" is ugly and thin. Aah, who am I kidding, you damn well know what I mean.

:lol:

Only men would consider all these details. And we all know men are rather partial to their 'little men'. That's OK. You only get one in life.

Well, my perception of this issue isn't because I'm female but because I'm married and wanted a family. My daughter's female and she sure as hell better not be perceiving this issue from any boy at her age. Jimbo's not the only one who's going to be sitting on the porch with the shotgun.

However, being married nearly 17 years does give me a certain...familiarity with the subject.

We girls just appreciate the complete package since we don't have as much control over the issue as the owner does. Honestly, I'm usually not thinking of the details when I'm 'occupied'. Nothing is 'ugly' when the lights are off, and visual examination's not my ultimate goal anyway. :D

I was just pointing out the dynamic qualities are as important as the 'static' attributes.

And I'll never look at physics quite the same again. :xp:

Ah, I see where you're coming from. And I think what you call 'dynamic quality' is what I was addressing with 'technique'. ;]

But, it's not always 'lights off', and one can see "without eyes", too. And since there is a lot more to that whole thing besides the 'putting scenario', I err .. you know?? :PPP

Technique's how well you utilize the static and dynamic qualities in the creation of the overall experience.

Ah, utilizing the 'braille method' to see. Good point.

Now, being a Mama Jae, I am very protective of the girls here, and I don't care if that's a complete double standard, so you boys better treat them like the princesses that they all are, even if they get a little naughty. ;P

Edit: @ Ray below--Well, I got some special socks for Jimbo, so we're all set for Plan E. You can always learn new things, even after 17 years. :D

That is correct.

Rule #1 - Mama is always right.

Rule #2 - If mama ain't right, apply Rule #1.

You know I overdo things a bit Jae. ;] Of course, everybody likes something else, beauty lies within the eye of the beholder, and don't do what you don't want. There is only one universal constant when it comes to sex: Plan E.

Also, respect is a very important thing when calling someone an asshat. XD

Now, being a Mama Jae, I am very protective of the girls here, and I don't care if that's a complete double standard, so you boys better treat them like the princesses that they all are, even if they get a little naughty. ;P

Naughty??? Plz excuse me but I only get naughty behind closed doors. ;)

jmac, last time I experienced this I ran my system via live CD only because I was somewhat lazy in setting it up, so no action of this kind was necessary. Oh-ho-ho and now I'm over this kind of stuff, because I have learned something - AND I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH - very important:

Love is a stainless steel eagle inscribed with hellish utterances, jet black, bristling with missiles and chain guns under a forty-foot wingspan that comes screeching down upon you on a moonless, stormy night. Its only purpose can be to destroy.

After all, it's just drugs in yo' system. Don't trust in drug driven decisions. :dozey: SAVVY?

Have you managed to sort out your font thinger yet?

Archived