Home

Our Voluntary Mod

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not ditch you, I am merely being a good mod and giving my fellow forumites room to expand their vast storehouse of knowledge and allowing their creativity and sense of whimsy to prance around freely; with all those cultured talents wondrous doors of dazzling opportunity shall await you as you glide above your stupider brethren upon the wings of a graceful blue butterfly. Had I been a controlfreak, your metaphorical blue butterfly would be metaphorically plummeting torwards the metaphorical gates of a metaphorical financial and mental hell.

Do you want that???????

I did not ditch you, I am merely being a good mod and giving my fellow forumites room to expand their vast storehouse of knowledge and allowing their creativity and sense of whimsy to prance around freely; with all those cultured talents wondrous doors of dazzling opportunity shall await you as you glide above your stupider brethren upon the wings of a graceful blue butterfly. Had I been a controlfreak, your metaphorical blue butterfly would be metaphorically plummeting torwards the metaphorical gates of a metaphorical financial and mental hell.

Do you want that???????

But you didn't say anything about permitting us to frolic gaily. Every good mod lets their serfs frolic gaily, and here you are denying us our right to frolic gaily. :disaprove

Do you want that???????

STOPPIT

Archived