Home

Where do you live?

Fealiks

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have the most generic English accent in the world (I blame my parents), even British people can't tell where I'm from in England, only that I'm English (and even then that's a maybe). And as fun as that is sometimes (fewer times than you'd think) it does bring me across as being slightly arrogant when I'm not... that and I was with my parents so putting the moves on the ladies wasn't at the top of my agenda anymore.

What exactly were you doing in Ohio? Never having been there I would even be able to venture a guess. Besides had you gone to Louisiana you could have picked up some chicks, on account of how you "Taalk fancee!!", of course this doesn't take into account if you are willing to put up with gap toothed ones.

I was born in the lower end of the 1990's (1992), should I leave? Is that really what you want? Is it? Well?

To be honest, though, a lot of the immature people around here are older than me. And, although the most immature of them all is exactly the same age as me, I think that this is worth some time alone with your thinking cap, boys and girls. You stereotyping buggers, you.

Oh, and Ave, a personal and intrusive question for you (don't answer it if you don't want to) but how old are you? I was led to believe that you were 15, 16 or something similar, but apparently you are much younger than that.. Fealiks is confused... bad medicine :(

What exactly were you doing in Ohio? Never having been there I would even be able to venture a guess. Besides had you gone to Louisiana you could have picked up some chicks, on account of how you "Taalk fancee!!", of course this doesn't take into account if you are willing to put up with gap toothed ones.

My parents decided to surprise me for my 21st Birthday and take me to the states (well, New York to be precise). We have friends on Ohio so they said we should go stay with them and then we'd all go to New York. I stayed in Ohio for the better part of two weeks and spent about 3 days in New York.

That said, we passed through about 11 states on our travels (spent a night in South Carolina, went up to Niagara (including the Canada side) and then down to New York and passed through all states between). I don't think we went by Louisiana way.

America sounds nice, the people don't, though :(

I mean, Americans generally seem as nice as Englishmen, it's just the tons of gangsters et al... although I suppose it's kind of the same as chavs and the rest here in Britain, only chavs don't have guns..

Anyway. Yeah, sounds nice.

Oh and Joshi, we share an accent.

Trust me, we don't, mine so horribly generic to the point that very few people have it.

As for American's, New York was voted #1 most polite city in the world... which begs the question "Which part did I see?!"

The people in Ohio though, nicest people I've even met...

They're the scary chavs. The ones who all the street-corner ones look up to and buy drugs from. The ones who go to prison and actually rob people etc. And they have money.

Or you could just accidentally be in Moss Side. My friend was walking towards there once after a night out when he couldn't find the way home. The police told him to get in the car, and he thought he was being arrested so he wouldn't get in. Eventually they just told him, if you keep walking in this direction you're going to get fυcking killed. Then he got in ;)

I just had a group of american mates visit, took them around the country and id a spot of chav spotting. The chav breed really dosent have a clue do they?

Brighty's version of Chav:

Track suit bottoms usually rolled up a few inches revealing white socks

Baseball cap (Curled rim)

Tracksuit top or football shirt, occasionally striped polo top

Gelled hair or ponytail (girls only)

Spotty face

Hooped earrings that dolphins train with

Occasionally a gargantuan clown necklace

Child in tow usually screaming, stealing or assaulting pedestrians

Personality: Stupid, lack of manners, talks alot about fighting, football or times spent at the pub (usually a weatherspoons).

Test for you all: Chavs act hard, but through my own experiments they are not. DO NOT **** with a chav when they are with fellow chavs. But a lone chav is a target for much taunting in their general direction.

Your task: Stare down a lone chav. They will fail, you will feel that you have won something for the non-chav population. Just don't do it when they're with mates cos it always ends in battle.

Archived