Home

(Art) Bastila's Torment (Pencil drawing)

Greetings my freinds,

I thought this forum could use some more artwork so I decided to post this picture I finished drawing today. To put things in prespective this drawing took me almost ten hours to complete. I used a KOTOR wallpaper as the reference image. This is a direct scan of the original pencil drawing and has not been cleaned up or anything so the paper is a little messy. Hope you enjoy it and feel free to leave comments, questions, or criticisim.

PS: Sorry it's so large but I couldn't bring myself to post it in the low res. Hope it's not a problem.

Bastila's Torment:

hiadohbtli.jpg

It's not a problem that it's big, per se, except it stretches the page so much for me that I can't see the whole picture at one time (I have to scroll side to side and up/down), so I can't enjoy the whole thing as one single piece. Anyway to make a smaller version for those of us who are resolution-challenged so we can get the full effect? I like what you've done with their expressions.

Anyway to make a smaller version for those of us who are resolution-challenged so we can get the full effect?

Yes, if Torthane doesn't have photoshop I'd be happy to resize it. :)

I know, this must be a lot of strain on your 29-year old eyes. :p

Very good job on the drawing, Torthane. That looks almost exactly like what was in the game. Very realistic. :)

Thanks again for all of the positive feedback! Any requests for my next drawing? Please note that I need at least a small picture to work from; I'm not very good at sketching.

"Not very good at sketching?" Damn! If that's 'not very good at sketching'... I WANNA BE NOT VERY GOOD AT SKETCHING!!! :p

"Not very good at sketching?" Damn! If that's 'not very good at sketching'... I WANNA BE NOT VERY GOOD AT SKETCHING!!! :p

What I meant was that I need a reference picture to look at when I'm drawing. Otherwise the proportions are kinda funky.

who cares? the pic is FABULOUS! :D why dont you do a pic where Revan is about to rmove his mask? the revelation bit?

excellent job, Torthane!

Yes! That would make for a great drawing, but my copy of KOTOR 1 is scratched (lent it to a freind and his dog chewed on it) so I can't take screenies. But if you took a mid too high resolution pic and posted it here I could probably draw it.

Archived