Home

What you couldn't do/say in KotOR II...

The Architect

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I the only person who actually thought Kreia was KotOR's best character? :xp:

No way! IMO, Kreia is by far the best character in the KotOR series so far. I also wanted to spare Kreia as well. I agree with you. I would have loved to have taken a 'grey philosophy, prove that the teachings of the Jedi and the Sith are both wrong' Kreia type role in KotOR II. But oh no! It's always about choosing between the LS and the DS isn't it?! I say screw both sides; both extremes are flawed and they annoy me!

Force Choke the handmaiden!

Yeah, in a DS play-through, I would have liked to have said Atton's line "What the hell are you doing on our ship?" And after the Handmaiden's reply, I would have liked the option to...

"[Force Choke] You will get off this ship and return to Atris now!" Then I would have released her. If she decided to attack me, she would have been killed, because she can't beat me, T3-M4, Atton, Bao-Dur and Kreia all by herself, no way.

If she agreed to get off the ship I would have pretended to let her go, then I would have fried her to death with force-lightning just when she's walking towards the exit of the Ebon Hawk. Wouldn't you call that being a true DS asshole?

Get MY lightsaber back from Atris!! :D

Yeah, that ticked me off too. If the game had of allowed me to, I would have fought against Atris in an attempt to gain my lightsaber back, even if I was role-playing as a full LS'der. That schutta had no right to keep my lightsaber damn it!

I'm gonna agree with Jediphile. I'm also going to say that I wanted to be able to use force corruption from Empire at War to be able to turn Brianna fully DS. Oh, and more influence/dialogue with Mandalore. (I hate calling him that.) And I wanted to repair HK-47 again. Maybe the option to upgrade him even more. Ya know, like add a real sniper rifle or a rocket launcher, or even a shotgun type energy weapon? Though I definitely think it would have been cool to actually do the repair work on him like in the first masterpiece.

Turn your party members truly dark.

Play the game as nature (oblivion if you will) intended.

More times when you could say, DS: "your money means nothing to me [then ask for something evil]

Also, I'd love to say to the Exchange or Czerka: "You only did me a favour so I'd do you a favour, ohhh [NPC's Name].

I would have liked an option to.. not follow the main quest, kick out Kreia and Mical and Bao Dur...

Then through manipulation I would have liked to get a well paid job on onderon and live there with the party members. Why should I want to find the Jedi masters? So, I regained my connection to the force. That's a good thing, no need to have an explanation how. So, they exiled me from the order.. and? I could just live a normal life and use the force to my advantage.

But of course there is no Rpg that allows you to turn away from the main quest.

:D

I just thought, that In Kotor II the motivation of the PC (my PC) to follow the main quest did not exist.

Archived