Home

How would things have been different if...

ABCIMe123

I'd also be pretty p****d at someone had they just nearly quartered me. But yeah, things would have been deifferent, but then Obi-wan would have probably been killed by palpatine when he landed, and anakin would have been turned to the darkside fully then.

Actually, if Obi would ever send that saber thru Ani's skull, it would be mrecy killing, and not an act of anger. I mean, surely he knows that Ani would die there without help... and He definitely did not forsee Palpy's Arrival. And no, we know that he cannot retrieve Ani alive, unless he somehow send him inco a coma, an act which I think Obi may not have the skill to perform in that condition.

okay, lets say anakin somehow manages to shoot lightning or something from the tip of his nose. what then?

I am not sure if Anakin ever possess Force Lightning; I never seen him use when he became Darth Vader either.

Force Choke seem to be one of his powers.

Also he had Force Crush.

Which I saw in the Clone Wars cartoon.

What if Mace had succeeded in killing Palpatine while Anakin was there by blocking Anakin strike with a one hand saber block, that would have probably allowed him to parry Anakin's saber attack that then would have allow Mace to backwards stab Palpatine.

Would Mace have had fought Anakin and then have tried to killed him?

After being aware of the Darkside flowing through him.

Also who think how the battle between them would have ended?

For the record Ani WAS able to use lightning(comic, animated series, EU books, etc). But ever seince he lost all his limbs and weewees the suit kinda prevents him for using lightning, which is unfortunate.

I mean, if some witch in a backwater world can pull if off, Ani obviously can.

Ever wonder why so many sithlords wear funky zoots?

Archived