Home

Star Wars 1 3D

HK-42

2010? Why take so long if just adding 3d effects? And then they're gonna release the 3d version of all 6 movies? Well...that will be interesting for a while but yah... same old brand new stuff.

LF has its hands full right now. They're working on turning the Clone Wars into a 3D animated series, followed by the Star Wars TV series and God knows what else.

More Jar-Jar is never a bad thing!

...sits in the corner and weeps for Prime's lost mind while muttering to myself, "He'll be OK, He'll be OK."

It's a novelty sure to thrill millions.

...and make billions.

But, I would much rather them spent the time and dough on a new series of films. I don't really even care which era. Just make some more movies.

It might be all right if you don't have to wear those ridiculous 3-D glasses...

That's the only way you can get 3-D--either the red/green or polarized glasses, because you have to have the eyes seeing slightly different images in order to get the 3-D effect.

This of course means that the movie without the 3D glasses will be a little blurry.

Bleh, the idea of Jar-Jar's tongue coming at me in 3-D is just nasty. It's bad enough in 2D.

That's the only way you can get 3-D--either the red/green or polarized glasses, because you have to have the eyes seeing slightly different images in order to get the 3-D effect.

How did I know that you were going to answer this 'O doctor of light and occular physics? :giggle1:

When I read that, I thought, oh, there's one for Jae. Sure 'nuff the voice of logic arrives.

Uh, Jar-Jar's tounge in 3-D, Uh, no matter what Prime says, "Me no likey dees."

I thought movie studios only pulled out the 3d gimmick when a franchise was failing. Like Jaws 3 or Friday the 13th Part 3. What’s next Jason vs. Darth Maul or Alien vs. Sith? To my knowledge Star Wars is still a thriving franchise, so as many have stated it’s all about the almighty $.

How did I know that you were going to answer this 'O doctor of light and occular physics? :giggle1:

When I read that, I thought, oh, there's one for Jae. Sure 'nuff the voice of logic arrives.

Uh, Jar-Jar's tounge in 3-D, Uh, no matter what Prime says, "Me no likey dees."

:D I could wax on at length about binocularity and stereopsis, but that'd give everyone a headache.

"Meesa wanna barfy when meesa see Jar-Jar"

Archived