Home

Reminiscing

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahaha. That one made me spill my Rum all over the controls and now the engines are on fire. :dozey: He might get all the internet persons (read: old, farty men) who pretend to be girls.

who are you calling old farty men?

I have piccies to prove I'm a girl! and I have always thought Lynky's Hawt!

*looks at Lynk*

RAWR! ;)

I don't want any of the internet girls and I don't get any of the real life girls cause I'm already attached to someone :p

And I'm not an old farty man cause... ew XP lol

@ Aida: lol you're doing it again.

I said you can stick around, but it's still creepy the way you act like you've been here all along... it reminds me of those really loser kids back in school who had no one and hung around a group of kids who didn't know who the hell he was and he'd laugh along with everything they'd say and make jokes with them until they finally said "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

And Itto Ogami in my av!! They're all like fathers for me. ^^

That's cause you were with Zoomie, he introduced you to us all and since we trusted Zoom's judgement in the realm of madness, we accepted you :p

Yeah, that and I brought slave girls. Klingon slave girls.. And I also kind of trusted Zoom when he dragged me into this dark place with all those shaydey creatures. I mean, I literally had *no* idea. Just my bad English and a pantee addiction. Gee, it took me half a decade alone to find out about the concept of DSS being the milk man.

I don't want any of the internet girls and I don't get any of the real life girls cause I'm already attached to someone :p

Pshhhaww! this is when you just let me have fun! just like when I used to flirt with Wraithy back in the time when he joined :p.

I think if my BF saw me here he would kick me, he still has some weird problem against SW after playing SWG so long... but then I should be the same *twitches*

DD must flirt, after all she's the official spanker. And lord knows we've all been bad. As I recall she was a looker too. I am too, but I'm too sexy to post on lucasforums, after all a good looking star wars fan might collapse the system.

Please hold your applause and autograph requests for later.

So, uh....yeah and....stuff.

Archived