Home

Reminiscing

@ Aida: Didn't I just tell you it was a bad idea to act all familiar with us?

Anyway, there we go, Aresen has gone quiet again... oh well. I'm sure in another year we'll come back in here and do this again XD lol. Unless someone can drag Leemu and the others back in here along with a great majority of people who used to come here who didn't show up this time around...

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Ray... you have it all wrong!

We want people to return here! Don't scare them off before they arrive!

Once they're all back in the room, however... knock yourself out. Just for the love of God don't ever point that thing at me... I DO know where it's been!

Sheep dip, anyone? :dozey:

@ Aida: Didn't I just tell you it was a bad idea to act all familiar with us?

Anyway, there we go, Aresen has gone quiet again... oh well. I'm sure in another year we'll come back in here and do this again XD lol. Unless someone can drag Leemu and the others back in here along with a great majority of people who used to come here who didn't show up this time around...

Hey u said i could stick around? Yes Aresen quiet. Ahh I pity you guys having your home gone all quiet. :( Oh well you never know in twenty years this place oculd be booming.

*Everyone looks at me* It's a possibilty?

@ ed: I think Ray is just trying to get DSS back in here to do some milking.

@ Aida: I moved out of this place long ago, I have my own forum with my own members now. *points @ my sig*

I said you can stick around, but it's still creepy the way you act like you've been here all along... it reminds me of those really loser kids back in school who had no one and hung around a group of kids who didn't know who the hell he was and he'd laugh along with everything they'd say and make jokes with them until they finally said "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

@ SXW: In 20 years I'll be dead :p

@ R15: no :p

Ed I've decided that your avatar...concerns me. >.> Who is it?

@Lynky-pooh: I'll be around a bit more me thinks, don't you worry. I've been buggin the Wacky a bit too. :D

That's unless I kidnap you and protect you while I make you my toy *grins and runs*

Devil Doll! :D

:smash::smash::smash:

*nails DD to the carpet*

Stick around will yah? :D

edit: DD hrm....:smirk2:

Ed I've decided that your avatar...concerns me. >.> Who is it?

Nigel Tufnel, lead guitarist for the legendary supergroup Spinal Tap.

If you are unfamiliar with the band, then the excellent documentary about their later career titled: This Is Spinal Tap would be an excellent place to start. Highly recommended.

:D

I always go for the slightly disturbing avis, it seems. I also seem to have to answer a lot of questions about them... I never realised I was that much of an underground outsider when it comes to pop culture...

Archived