Home

Reminiscing

remember that time when i was a moderator and niner got all pissed cause i was posting in a private forum so they blocked my access! it had something to do with post counts in rpg forum counting as posts....that was some funny ****!

also, remember when Battle for Naboo came out and that guy 'Wade Vox' came in and started posting guides and such in the strategy forum that nobody looked at...wonder whatever happened to that guy. and that other guy 'chillin' ' i wonder what happened to him....

And i haven't see 'The Master' in like forever....he lives not even an hour from me. hmm...

and then i remember wraith and leemu ditching us for Galaxies. :p goooooood timesssssssssssssss

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol @ Wade Vox. He even thanked me in his guide for some reason which I can't remember XD

I remember the first post I ever posted in Aresen was something like "Hey guys, what the hell's goin on in here?" and I can't remember if it was Cracken or Guilo, but one of them told me off for it XD lol.

Hey what's Redwing doing anyways? I haven't seen he/she [:p] around....

and then i remember wraith and leemu ditching us for Galaxies. :p goooooood timesssssssssssssss

And Wraithy still hasn't come back...he got sucked into that world of mmo's and hasn't escaped yet. :(

I believe he's playing WoW.

Leemu, you're not still playing Galaxies are you? I hope Wraith still isn't.

Hell no. I quit in October '05. The CU wasn't doing it for me....and when the NGE hit my timing was right. I went and played the NGE last fall on a free 3 week trial they gave me...god it sucks donkey balls. I'd call it swbf 2 online, but that would be a dis-service to BF 2...a game I enjoy. It's definitely not the rpg it used to be...is now a mmofps. And a real sh!tty one at that.

Archived