Home

Reminiscing

Wow, remember the good ole days when there was a post up every friggin' day, and you have to come on all the time else you'd miss something? Either everyone has forgotten about Aresen or their lives have gotten complicated. Currently going on my 5th year here I believe (god, me old)....any rebuttal?

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 years is a long time. going on 8 or 9 years myself. remember our petition for rogue squadron 2 on pc? remember the flame war between jared, ice, and megamorta and ike came in and banned them all. I remember i tried ordering some bdus, a year or 2 before i enlisted in the army? i remember i posted a few pics, they never showed up and i never got charged for them. :D

good times....we do need more postings here, however.

Razor wire? Minefield? Electrified razor wire... over a minefield? A battalion of clones of Lynk's weasel?

I'm sure there are ways...

Those are excellent ideas Ed! However, I prefer a more direct approach. Meaning a full-scale deletion of their posts! Then they will truly realize our power! :evil2::D

just put up a big sign NEWBIES NOT WELCOME! and we can see when they joined and how many posts they've sent and if they speak they get a a caution from coupes. Because he is forceful but not horrible which is how we all like moderators. :)

Funny you should dare offer a suggestion and speak so familiarly with us, oh ye who joined not a month ago.

Ah! I always forget to check this place now *cries* ... *looks around* So sad that my design got thrown out when LF redesigned the forums... at least they kept the colour scheme... mostly XD

@ edlib: My weasel's will do their job *nods*

@ Leemu: Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemu :p

@ StarWarsPhreak: You'll make retarded newbie posts no matter how far up the ladder you go Phreak :D

@ Darth Aida: Thanks for the suggestion... *grabs Darth Aida and throws him/her/it/whatever out of Aresen* ... *dusts his hands*

@ edlib: My weasel's will do their job *nods*

They are vicious! I'd be afraid!

@ Leemu: Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemu :p

Lynky poooooooh! XD

@ StarWarsPhreak: You'll make retarded newbie posts no matter how far up the ladder you go Phreak :D

ROFL

block everyone whom has less then 1000 posts from entering?

*DING DING DING*

Folks, I think we have a winner here! ^_^

-And that doesn't mean getting 1000 posts by way of that lame "avatar/sig pic above you" thread in the general forum either. :rolleyes:

i guess i'm done here then. I don't know if i hate u guys or like you! Nah only joking. :) Well if u do make a year thread and block newbies then i'l keep my nose out until i've got a thousand points. Byeee!

EDIT: Infact i've changed my mind why on earth does everyone on this freakin website hat me!!!! I'm glad not too come back i'm staying on the Galaxies General Discussion Area. There's atleast SOME nice people there!

Archived