Home

My school made the evening news because of a 'Flu Epidemic'

TiE23

Just be glad your school made news because of the flu and not a shooting or a bomb going off. My old high school used to get about 10+ bomb threats a year. And most of the time there was either a little bucket of black powder or a can of gasoline stored in some ones locker. I don't miss those days of school at all. And I didn't help any with drive-by paintballing when there were dances/games going on.

But anywho! Glad you had fun on your day off. I know I had fun on my month off of work!

Too cold? Heh. That would never happen at my school.

Since I have been that my current, that worst thing that has happened is a lockdown. Due to the fact, that there were "armed" robbers. And apparently only one of the "robbers" had a weapon. We were locked in our classroom for about an extra hour on an early dismissal day. Otherwise, I've been quite (un)lucky with a huge school problem.

Though, I do have a cough that has been constantly bugging me. But, not too bad to effect any people.

But, eh, get well soon.

Hah, school got canceled for Thursday and Friday. I've been out of school since Saturday, this is awesome. :D

Oh, by the way, I felt okay this morning, but I played sick to skip school... though I did have a really stuffed nose.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn. i'm home schooled, so i dont get snow days and stuff.

even when there is THREE FEET of snow. heh heh, i went to the mailbox that day and there was NO MAIL! keep in mind that my driveway is a quarter-mile long and i was four feet tall. this was two years ago. i'm like 5'4" now.

Archived