Home

Letters from Dark. Oh, how fun.

Dear Abby,

Hello bitch, how are you? Oh wait, I DON'T CARE. I'm just writing you back because I'm bored, okay. Don't think I like you guys or somthing like that.

Anyway, I read the RPG. Yeah, I HATE YOU SLUT!!!! HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME LIKE THAT!?!? I'M FREAKING WORTH MORE THAN YOU!!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME HATE THIS WEBSITE EVEN MORE?!?!

By the way, I bet you don't know what my second file is on there YOU IDIOT!!!! Maybe if you keep sending me letters, I'll tell you who.....

So hott,

Dark

Well, that's a letter from her. What do you think? I had to copy/paste it from the email so it didn't show our email addresses and it screwed up a bit.

I say she's still a slut. :)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say you respond like this.

Dear Dark,

I got your letter. It's so lovely to hear from you again after so long. I've been busy flaming you and talking to Darth. Oh, I forgot to mention. Darth was the one who got you banned in the first place, so you could still post here, but she felt you couldn't. I hope you are enjoying life, and I miss you dearly.

kisskiss,

Zelda.

P.S. Go screw.

Dear Abby,

Hello bitch, how are you? Oh wait, I DON'T CARE. I'm just writing you back because I'm bored, okay. Don't think I like you guys or somthing like that.

Anyway, I read the RPG. Yeah, I HATE YOU SLUT!!!! HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME LIKE THAT!?!? I'M FREAKING WORTH MORE THAN YOU!!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME HATE THIS WEBSITE EVEN MORE?!?!

By the way, I bet you don't know what my second file is on there YOU IDIOT!!!! Maybe if you keep sending me letters, I'll tell you who.....

So hott,

Dark

My response:

Dear User,

Thank you for enjoying our product! We are glad we have your support and would like to hear more from you in the future! Please, continue using our products and biproducts, and even triproducts if you're into that! We appreciate your input and will take it into account next time we consider bankruptcy!

Signed,

LiveJournal Management.

Just Zelda. Also I want to pick apart this letter.

Dear Abby,

...Abby? Huh... weird.

Hello bitch, how are you?

Fine cocksu-

Oh wait, I DON'T CARE.

...oh.

I'm just writing you back because I'm bored, okay.

Positive social behaviour if ever I've seen it!

Don't think I like you guys or somthing like that.

Sorry, we did do a lot to you like banning you for being a bitch, I can see how that was unfair.

Anyway, I read the RPG.

You don't understand! I was young and needed the money!

Yeah, I HATE YOU SLUT!!!!

I hate you, you slut. I mean, just Slut sounds too formal.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME LIKE THAT!?!?

Okay, I'll insult you like this:COCKSUCKING****MONGERBITCHSPITEFULHATEFULLOATHSOMECREATURE That better?

I'M FREAKING WORTH MORE THAN YOU!!!!!

Your amazing vocabulary and politeness demonstrate this very well.

ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME HATE THIS WEBSITE EVEN MORE?!?!

We didn't start the fire. But we like to keep it going.

By the way, I bet you don't know what my second file is on there YOU IDIOT!!!!

I bet you don't know what my River City Ransom stats are YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if you keep sending me letters, I'll tell you who.....

As much as I would love to expose your charade, whichever tactful and dignified disguise you are using to go under my radar, I like it better than your regular identity.

So hott,

And yet cannot spell it.

Dark

Glad you're not in denial about that whole princess thing anymore.

Edit:Just a hunch, but I have an odd feeling about this one...

Honestly, you're not very good at covering your tracks are you?

Archived