Home

This is the **** that's gonna start the war against the machines.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apple computers have every illness ever...that's why no one like em'...If you want to know how I really feel...here it is...APPLE SUCKS...and the PC will remain my friend during the war against machines...no matter what...

Even Hypochondria?

Apple computers have every illness ever...that's why no one like em'...If you want to know how I really feel...here it is...APPLE SUCKS...and the PC will remain my friend during the war against machines...no matter what...

I NO EVERYTIMG TEHR IZ TO NOO ABUT COPOTERS i uZe lIvEE JurNAL aND DA.

Go ahead and mock me. Apple users know that they own a sub-par machine, but they just can't admit that they shelled out $5000 for something that isn't compatible with anything good.

The list grows and grows, besides theres always Darwine. Last time I checked the only Mac in the $5000 dollar range was the PowerMac with midrange specs.

Exactly...I do know what I'm talking bout...

I'll bet, even touched one in the last 5 years?

Go ahead and mock me. Apple users know that they own a sub-par machine, but they just can't admit that they shelled out $5000 for something that isn't compatible with anything good.

Unless they install Windows. For quite some time, Intel MacBooks were the fastest notebooks capable of running Windows.

Anyhoo.

Archived