Home

THIS IS THE THREAD OF SPAM

Alas, poor bird! I had burned it and turned it into a foul dinner on a plate with my mind in the game. So I just wanted to tell all of you, do not eat wild fowl because it turns the feces into water. This is a true story, so do not say "You don't know what you're talking about, you can't get watery feces from a video game," because you'd be wrong. Now, remember that DF did not put any sort of soap or cooking utensils in the game, so they are clearly at fault for this.

~snip~postcopzq9ale3.gif

Also, when i was talking to other people today they said something. I'm not sure where I was going with this paragraph so.~snip~postcopzq9ale3.gif

Discuss.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5zn5nbk.gif

"...that was a very stirring speech from our newest king, T-Rex. Commonly called Rex, this affable, concerned tyrannosaur has hit a new high in the polls since yesterday. The opposition party continues to denigrate his ability to get the job done, citing the "short arm of the law," but as it stands now, T-Rex is certainly the most popular politician in recent times. Back to you, Cranius."

sam surely you have heard of the things King Rex has done outside the public view. his vice. his wine. his women. his horrible half-vice half-women. his half-wine half-vice. his horrid half-wine half-vice-half-half-vice-half-women. he is a monster and a wicked man with a cruel and vicious temper. he drinks many wines laced with vice and drinks his women after he beats them with their own vice. and he eats them.

rexs eat people.

carnivores eat things.

carnivores eat meaty things.

people have meat.

even King Rex's skinny vice-wine-women have meat.

and he eats them.

so we know even with his vice and wine and women and tempers Rex is still a rex.

we have fond Truth.

it is a miracle.

long live the miracle.

let us dine on fine wices and wines and womens to celebrate.

hold on sam im coming for you.

the vices and wines and womens await.

to be dined on

to drink

the women

will be in my stomach

delicious

they are half wine of course

but seafarers must be rescued before they have been lost in the dark, before the vices. what for? they have the vices. someone did say that some arent lost. not this dragon though it flies in the water underneath the boat. eating. it is a carnivore. it is a miracle. a miracle of pleasure.

:chinaman:: o hai dere i just upgraded ur ram

:spinnaz:: wut i didnt tell u to upgrade my ram

:chinaman:: dat will be fitty-fi dolla plz

:spinnaz:: say wat yo i spent all mah moneyz payin 4 da chrome job on mah grillz yo. see how sparkly dey iz?

:chinaman:: i dun care cracka gimme mah moneyz or else imma write ****ty ass sw-animu crossover fics and make u read dem

:spinnaz:: emot-sweatdrop.gif

Devon, where did you find such an attractive image? I must know this. It eats at my mind as surely as brain rot eats at a zombie's innards. Yea, even as the Goa'uld eats at Bob's mind, controlling his every move, so are mine intentions controlled and directed towards the ends I have in mind; namely, those whereabouts of the image you have simply found and thus posted in this thread, and nothing more, and nothing less. I proclaim to be Truth that I do wonder what it means to post this wonderful image.

Archived