Home

Dr Who - 2008 (Warning: spoilers ahead!)

Aash Li

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, is it me, or does she have a really huge chest? o.o

No its not just you ;)

I <3 Cathy ;)

For those that missed the Rose bit:

rose.jpg

As it appeared to Donna in the Tardis only, I assume Rose is trying to contact the doc from over in the parallel universe....probably trying to warn him about youknowwho ;)

mtfbwya

Dude, I may be a Doctor Who super fan, but even I don't know who you mean by youknowwho :xp:

I liked The Poison Sky but the trailer for the next episode looks bad. They are just going over the top with all the returning people. I mean wtf - bringing back his daughter - who left in what...the second classic series? Over the top man...

Btw because this is related to RTD's work, I just had an idea. What if in series 3 of Torchwood (if there is one), Diana comes back for Owen to find out he is dead? Anyway that is just an idea.

Up and out.

As it appeared to Donna in the Tardis only, I assume Rose is trying to contact the doc from over in the parallel universe....probably trying to warn him about youknowwho ;)

Looked like she was screaming "Doctor!".

I mean wtf - bringing back his daughter - who left in what...the second classic series? Over the top man...

That was his granddaughter. I don't believe they ever explained where she came from. This might be it...or not; Mr Davies and company really like to tease. :p

There are theories about the Doctor and his relationship with Susan that go back to the beginning of Time Lord society, when the Triumvirate overthrew the old Pythian leaders of ancient Gallifrey. Stuff to do with the Looms, the Other, etc.

There are theories about the Doctor and his relationship with Susan that go back to the beginning of Time Lord society, when the Triumvirate overthrew the old Pythian leaders of ancient Gallifrey. Stuff to do with the Looms, the Other, etc.

Lol check you out - the doctor's son!

Sorry I got mixed up with his granddaughter - now realising it im pretty bummed knowing it could of been a son - would of been better - no offence ladies. Just saying coz I mean Jack having his bro gray made it brilliant, all the stuff in Exit Wounds would never suit even a tortured woman IMO.

Triumrirate? Why does that sound familiar? Hmm... Sith Lords anyone? Who knows, but we knew about a Daughter, the Doctor mentioned in a previous episode to Rose. But I think it was originally only a filler.

Triumvirate? Why does that sound familiar? Hmm... Sith Lords anyone? ....

DW and TSL are merely copying from the real life original triumvirate(s)... namely the Triumvirium Prima of Julius Caesar, Pompey Magnus and Marcus Licinius Crassus.

I personally found the Second Triumvirate of Octavian Caesar, Mark Antony, and Marcus Lepidus more interesting. This particular alliance fell in a heap because of the wiles of Queen Cleopatra ;)

Dude, I may be a Doctor Who super fan, but even I don't know who you mean by youknowwho

...maybe not super enough :D Remember the villain that is going to come back for the finale ;)

@Doc>> It would be interesting if it were related to those factors, but I doubt that they are going to delve back like that... Im thinking they are going to come up with a new explanation, or it end up being a clone or hoax of some sort...(like similar eps in Trek) >> but we'll just have to wait and see

mtfbwya

Regeneration is still a mysterious process. In the beginning of Destiny of the Daleks, Romana was seen "trying on" multiple bodies before finally settling on what would become Romana II. The Doctor seems to do it at random, but that doesn't mean all Time Lords do the same.

Something tells me we haven't seen the last of Jenny.

Regeneration is still a mysterious process. In the beginning of Destiny of the Daleks, Romana was seen "trying on" multiple bodies before finally settling on what would become Romana II. The Doctor seems to do it at random, but that doesn't mean all Time Lords do the same.

Something tells me we haven't seen the last of Jenny.

I agree - perhaps she finale will see her back - as well as the other dang platoon of people.

Astrotoy - just realised what you meant :p

I thought it was rather brilliant at the site of the doctor holdinng the general at gunpoint but then wouldnt shoot. Oh and its not like jenny can have any companions with that tiny shuttle :p Not exactly a TARDIS is it!

Last nights episode on Scifi was about the oodsphere... Donna and the Doc go into the 44th century or something and free the Ood.

No idea what episode youre seeing. >.<

Looked on the bbc site... they just annoyed me by having interview clips and stuff on the site, but blocking them for everyone outside the UK. >.< Jerks.

Anyway, I guess the US is an episode behind the UK? Georgia Moffet sure is cute. Cuter than the girl playing Rose. :3

Girl playing Rose = Billie Piper.

Yes, the US is behind the UK. But at least you're seeing the newest season. Here in Canada, we're getting dick all. I've been watching them online since the end of Eccleston's tenure. The UK just saw The Doctor's Daughter. And if you set up a proxy through a sever in the United Kingdom, you could see the interviews - as well as see the new episodes as they air on the BBC iPlayer.

And yes, Georgia Moffett is, to coin a phrase, sexy hawt.

Archived