Home

Most talkative Ahtonauts of 2006!

tk102

Lol for a second i was shocked at how many posts i made. Then i realized 2006 was my year of unemployment so that post count is spot on. :p Still, im honoured to be so high and am now safe in the knowledge that in 2006, EVERYONE understood when they heared what i had to say.

All the posters here are just reposting because they want to get their count up.

Including myself.

Wow someone saying that I talk a bit too much. Usually I tend to NOT talk. Is this a sign that I may finally be entering a realm where I am no longer afraid of simple conversation? Or is it simply because the people here are just as "sane" as me? I go with the latter.

Wow, so many words to say a simple thing. You're indeed talkative. ;)

Someone has to get their post count up to dethrone the reigning post queen. Of course she has the power to lock the tread in order to preserve her title.

Interesting, we might be able to prove that LucasForums is an anti-democratic Nazi fascist state, if such an event occurs. I anticipate the revelation. :xp:

@Sabre: THIS! IS! SPAM!

Fixed for optimum truthiness.

Hallucination wrote:

I like how Jae voted for me as the 'Ahtonaut who posts the most' and I'm not in the top 50% on that list. o_Q

Well, you bested me on a single post, so there's still some honour/laughs in that, is it not? :xp:

Originally Posted by Jae Onasi

lulz i dun no how cumpewterz werk i unly maek poast lol

funny-pictures-racoon-yes.jpg

Random racoon reference: check :D

From Jan 1, 2006 - Dec 31, 2006

the Ahtonauts with the largest post counts were:

5. Spamming

Spamming is strictly prohibited. Your post needs to contribute to the discussion or the topic. Spam Details:

(snip!)

3. You may not post threads about the amount of posts, post status, or rank that you or a fellow member has.

I'm afraid you're going to have to ban yourself now for this massive rules infraction, tk. :nutz3:

I'm afraid you're going to have to ban yourself now for this massive rules infraction, tk. :nutz3:

stoffe_pwn_book-1.gif

However, even tk knows it is not good not to be Ray Jones.
I know it has its advantages too, but there can only be One.

You're right stoffe. This is spam. I'm going put to put myself on Warning. I would not want the staff to be accused of hypocrisy.

Archived