Home

[WIP] Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Silveredge9

Awesome. Simply awesome. I'm pretty sure the exquisite sequence of Mandalore's execution is going to be the best part of the mods for me. Probably along with the stealth parts you promised.

Although I must say that lately you've been pretty much focused on showing these "other" parts of the mod. Nothing about Solomon himself, who, after all, is featured on the mod's title. You're diverting us. :xp:

Let's just say Mandalore is shown to be a little shorter when your finished with him, and leave it at that.

Maul style, Maul style!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ I actually meant the animation of the arm and legs falling on the ground. Gore is good.

hmm...

How about the Crit Strike Animation plays, where Revan (or whoever...) attacks, and a new model is shown On Death, that has the legs cut off. Don't know if that is possible tho...

hmm...

How about the Crit Strike Animation plays, where Revan (or whoever...) attacks, and a new model is shown On Death, that has the legs cut off. Don't know if that is possible tho...

I would rather let this subject to Silver choice, it could be good if we see his severed body, but also is great if there is no need to see it if he makes it at most cinematographic style, and Silver is good at that. Anyway, I prefer not to see it directly rather than to see a bad developed killing, you know what I mean, do you?

The "execution" scene has already been designed, scripted and polished - It's practically done. And unfortunately most of these suggestions for possible executions would be pretty difficult if not impossible to create to any degree of quality because the KOTOR engine itself is very limited in this sort of area.

Nothing about Solomon himself, who, after all, is featured on the mod's title. You're diverting us. :xp:

Solomon has been in a few screenshots, but not that many. And I think a better explanation to why I've shown more screenshots of these "memories/visions" then the other stuff, especially from the climax of the mod's storyline - Is simply because the plot behind the visions is one that everyone mostly knows, whilst pretty much everything after a certain point in the mod's core plot line is spoiler material.

Looks very interesting. I'll likely play it once it comes out, though as someone who didn't care overly much for Matilda (especially the name!) in the original BoS, I doubt I'll play it more than once.

Still, your work is usually excellent and I look forward to seeing the results! :)

Silveredge9,

I just want to tell you that your mod is inspiring. Every time I stop in and see your update, it reminds me to push myself to be a better storyteller in my Mod and take on challenges that can lead to a better Mod. Thank you

Logan

2. Will Mandalore's weapon be a ranged or melee weapon?

Hi there, fellow brazillian.

S9 stated a few posts ago that:

And Mandalore's weapons will be a set of battle axes that are smaller in size and less ceremonial then the giant one he's seen with in the comics. If you want an idea of what the axes will look like, here is the design image I created for Inryi, who is in the process of modeling it.

So, melee. Unless he's thinking on throwing axes. :xp:

Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads-up on something silveredge asked me to make for the mod. I finally got a chance to finish it up for him (thank god, for both our sakes!).

ingame-1.jpg

Yikes, that looks uh.. Painful :p

Great job Inyri! :)

The gold handle looks a tad bright though. ;)

Archived