Home

[WIP] Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Silveredge9

Will there be any new BIK movies in your mod? I know many of the scenes are technically flashblacks but I was still curious.
There is a use of an existing BIK movie at one point, but beyond that I haven't really used them. I haven't really seen any use for them within the scope of the project at all to be honest.

howd u make the module for the fight with mandalore?

I found a magic lamp, rubbed it a little, and then a genie named Quanon came out. He gave me four wishes, and so I wished for four custom KOTOR maps. :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a use of an existing BIK movie at one point, but beyond that I haven't really used them. I haven't really seen any use for them within the scope of the project at all to be honest.

I found a magic lamp, rubbed it a little, and then a genie named Quanon came out. He gave me four wishes, and so I wished for four custom KOTOR maps. :)

So besides the Mandalore fight map, can you reveal any other new maps? Or are they surprises?

Hello everyone.

I know this is kind of late, but i have only just downloaded the original BoS mod and have a question about it. I installed the mod but have no further savegames of the original KOTOR, and therefore didn't beat it recently. My question is if you have to beat the originial Story/Game in order to be able to play BoS.

I'd appreciate an answer,

Anaro

I've copied your post in the appropriate thread here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2518772#post2518772

Ctrl Alt Del beat me to it, but it's best to keep questions pertaining to a mod in their appropriate home :) - Cz

I said a few months back that the first big milestone of the project will be when the main plot content is finished to the point where one could play all the way from the beginning to the end without any missing gaps of content. Well that milestone has now been reached! :)

This is a pretty significant milestone for the project, as the main bulk of work is now completed. Still, it's not quite release time yet - Much still needs to be done, as the quote from one of my previous posts below will illustrate.

Finishing off what remains of a number of uncompleted side quests, polishing/bug fixing, closed-beta with external bug-fixers, auditioning and recording voice overs, and then implementing them into the game, then packaging up for release.

Anyways, in celebration of this milestone - I've posted some screenshots of the final new Quanon map below. Enjoy! :)

- Screenshot 1*

- Screenshot 2

*The player can actually be seen in this screenshot, look for the red robed person just to the right of the temple structure that is etched into the mountain face.

I said a few months back that the first big milestone of the project will be when the main plot content is finished to the point where one could play all the way from the beginning to the end without any missing gaps of content. Well that milestone has now been reached! :)

'Grats.

Anyways, in celebration of this milestone - I've posted some screenshots of the final new Quanon map below. Enjoy! :)

Looks good; Keep up the good work. :thumbsup: I still await the day :wid:.

I said a few months back that the first big milestone of the project will be when the main plot content is finished to the point where one could play all the way from the beginning to the end without any missing gaps of content.

Are there any other HUEG milestones you have planned?

That's awesome! Is that area modeled from scratch?

I'll reply with a piece of Silvers post, its the line just above picture links:

Anyways, in celebration of this milestone - I've posted some screenshots of the final NEW Quanon map below. Enjoy!

P.S: Couldn't resist :p

P.S.S: Yes its scratch build... o_Q

Out of curiosity Silver, approximately how big (in GB) is the mod?

The 'BoS:SR' folder is currently around 1.3gb, but taking into consideration that there are a lot of files there that won't be in the actual release package (For example, numerous photoshop files), the final thing will probably be a few hundred megabytes when compressed. That's just a complete guess though, so don't take that as the actual file size. :p

I'm looking forward this mod to be completed, as Silver said once, the less news we have on the forum, the more advanced the project is.... Anyway, if all the big stuff is already created and developed, there would no need to post many screenshots or news about progress development. Man, you catch me with this mod, I'm not going to play further on Kotor 1 until this release.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, there has not been any updates for a while... It's everything all right?

Like I said a while back, if I don't post any updates it is because the project is moving along nicely, which it is. I'm probably approaching the half way point of the process of cleaning up and polishing the modules.

Archived