Home

3 or 8?

3 or 8?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. 3 or 8?

• Either
    • Yoda

So, the other day my friend and I were comparing cock size over AIM, and we got into a little argument over, when representing a cock, weather to use a 3 or an 8. I'll demonstrate:

3=================D

or

8=================D

Now, I use the 3, but my friend prefers the 8. I assured him that he was wrong, but he just wouldn't see reason. So, what do you guys think?

I'll have to eventually this year. I have to take home a robot baby sometime(Even though I dispise kids, never intend on having them, and am certainly going to get my tubes tied as soon as I'm old enough), and they'll have to show us how babies are made.

Never mind I just google imaged it. It's odd that the same day I learned about Rasputin in Social Studies is the same day I see his penis in a jar. I'm gonna have to go with 8.

uhh why the **** wouldnt you want to talk about cocks?

Because some of us have important things to think about like baseball, football, and Orlando Bloom. ;P

Pick whatever floats your boat--3, 8, 33,88, 4000, it all works for me. You probably don't want to pick 0, however. That'd be weird.

I will not participate, because I have yet to see a penis or testacles.

Having seen lots of them in the course of work and my beloved, I have to say it's not that big of a deal. Some are a little bigger, some a little smaller, they work pretty much the same way, they fascinate men no end, and they tend to serve as the first brain of the owner. :xp:

Having seen lots of them in the course of work and my beloved, I have to say it's not that big of a deal. Some are a little bigger, some a little smaller, they work pretty much the same way, they fascinate men no end, and they tend to serve as the first brain of the owner. :xp:

I always want to challenge mine to a duel, but I'm worried about winning...

Archived