Home

World's Most Annoying Song

What is it? Your opinion kinda sorta matters.

My opinion, you ask?

"Love me, love me, SAY that you love me. Fool me fool me, GO ON AND fool me. Love me, love me, SAY that you love me. Fool me fool me, GO ON AND fool me. Love me, love me, SAY that you love me. Fool me fool me, GO ON AND fool me. Love me, love me, SAY that you love me. Fool me fool me, GO ON AND fool me. I can't care 'bout anything but YOUUUUUUUUU."

I don't know about the most annoying song (well, it probably is), but I sure know the worst-written song!

Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe

Watch me Crank It

Watch me Roll

Watch me Crank Dat Soulja Boy

Then Super Man Dat Hoe!

OMG TEH SEX

Rihanna - Umbrella

I have a Canadian friend who always used to like singing that song. He has a terrible singing voice, and with his accent it's like... well, I already hated the song before I met him, so now it's like "ARRGH".

Which Free Credit Report song? The one about the crappy job, the one about the crappy car, or the one about living in her parents basement?

Umberella is pretty annoying. But then again, Rihanna does have a thing for repitition.... ("Shut up and drive, drive, drive, drive, drive.", "Please don't stop the music! music! music!")

Ave! How can you possibly say you don't like the Cardigans!? I <3 Cardigans.

It just kinda annoys me. Probably the Office that did me in. Jim sang it in a falsetto in "Initiation" and it got stuck in my head for days, and I just kept singing it, and than I realized that's it's really annoying.

Also, Soulja Boy was cool the first week you knew the dance, and the first time they play it at homecoming. The second time at homecoming kinda sucks though and you're like "This is boring, I wanna whore dance again. D:" So yeah, it needs to die. hard.

Which Free Credit Report song? The one about the crappy job, the one about the crappy car, or the one about living in her parents basement?

ALL OF THEM.

OH GOD F-R-E-E THAT SPELLS FREE CREDIT REPORT.COM BAY-BEE.

That and the fact that if something reminds you of it you immieidately start singing it in your head, and the infectious nature of it reminds me of The Game which in turn makes me lose The Game again.

^ I've never heard that song.

So we all agree that Soulja Boy is the most annoying song. But we can still name annoying songs for the heck of it.

I'm trying to think. This is hard, cause I can't go through my iPod for annoying songs cause who in their right mind would have a song they hate on their own iPod? So I'll think about that return.

Old school rap of today is new school rap of yesterday. And when the old school rap still was new school I hated old school. However old old school and new old school are way superior to new new school. Then again, there are some old old schoolers still kicking the nads of everyone else when they do new school.

Archived