1. 1. Choose here

• Silver
    • Brown
    • Multi-Coloured
    • You don't need a new colour

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes brown would be quite icky. IMO there are a few more colors that could be added:

1) yellow (a REAL yellow mind you, not that gold/bronze one that they call yellow)

2) how about a normal looking orange - always thought the one they had inTSL didnt look right

3) pink would be nice

4) turquoise... its mentioned in many EU stuff and looks great in the ls mods Ive seen it in and deserves a permenent place in the game.

5) yellow-green

Just my thoughts. Multi colored does not appleal to me and silver has been made already.

I tried making a bronze saber for K2. Looks kind of funny. The only color I could possibly think of adding to K2 would be pink. And I'd fix all the colors so they actually look like the color they're supposed to look like. :p But again, you can get all this through simple modding (so simple I could do it ;)).

Not neccessarily. Since the color of a lightsaber is determined by a crystal, both in game and in star wars in general, it only makes sense that since crystals come in a variety of colors, so should lightsabers. But I see the point that too many colors would be a bad thing. Honestly I would be happy with a real orange and yellow, which is more color swapping than color adding. Perhaps the poll should be expanded to include more options. Out of those chioces I would pick no new color needed.

Brown? Eurgh. Rainbow lightsaber? Also eurgh.

I'd like orange and cyan as normal colour crystals, none of this having to wait for the mantle of whatever nonsense in order to get a lovely cyan lightsaber. That aside, I think pink is the only non-obscure colour they haven't made into a base game lightsaber crystal. Or maybe a dark blue one.

Maybe a lightsaber crystal that can change its colour depending on the environmental conditions, to camouflage the blade. In deserts, for example it turns yellow or orange and in snow it turns blue/silver/white, or green in jungles etc.

Which reminds me that a pure white saber would be pretty good, too. Never was too fond of the grey silver lightsaber. :p

We can have a general changing saber anyways, reacting to the concentration of the Force or its alignment, for example.

Another idea would be colour dilution. Your secondary crystals add to your overall colour, so having 1 green crystal will make your lightsaber pretty green, but having a blue functional crystal (don't remember any of the names now, sorry :p) will make it sort of cyanish or turquoise etc.

I prefer multi-colored, and not a frickin' rainbow MIND YOU. I would like lightsaber colors that, um...let's just say that the core of the blade is turquoise, the middle part is a very bright white with a slight blue tint, and the outer edges are just normal blue in shade. So basically, what lightsaber color I want is not a flat white and some other color, the color I want has various shades of the same color, giving it an elemental feel, like what I just described is a cold, ice-like blade, or if switched to shades of red, orange, and yellow, a warm, flame-like blade.

Er...did I make sense there? Or did I just end up speaking gibberish? :confused:

Now that I've looked further, there's no reference whatsoever on that article regarding the Dark sabers variations.

Oh dear..."clear"? What would a "clear" lightsaber look like? How would you even be able to tell if it was on? And the thought of a "lava lightsaber" is ridiculous.

Regarding the lava saber, that's the color of it, not the material it was made of, obviously. As on the bronze lightsaber that's not made of bronze. But I'm with you on the clear thing: a stealth lightsaber?

Archived