Wishful Thinking

IG-64

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i wish for unlimited wishes.

then i'll take my sweet time! XD

Hello,

I'm from the djinn alliance and I'm here to inform you that your 'wish for more wishes' has caused our wish contract to become null and void and we will be stripping you of any said wishes obtained.

Thank you for your interest,

Wishmaster

i wish for unlimited wishes.

then i'll take my sweet time! XD

This wish is entirely futile, given the fact that I've already given everyone unlimited wishes. As you can see in my starting post: "Similar to '3 wishes,' but a bit more freeform." <- Me.

The object of this decision was to encourage posters to wish for things they really want, instead of having to compress all of their wishes into three overarching ones that usually boil down to superficial desires based on pleasure or status such as "invincibility," "money," and/or "loss of virginity."

But since you went out of your way to be a smarty and "beat the system," I hereby deplete your number of wishes to zero as a consequence.

(just kidding, you're good)

Oh yeah, time for another wish :xp:

I wish to take your virginity, Bongo. :naughty:

(Just kidding, of course. I don't want to track down and mug the street corner prostitute that was willing to give you the time of your life for five dollars and the time it took to put her dentures into a glass of water.)

We do it as part of the Russefeiring, called "penkkarit" in Finland according to Wikipedia. :)

Aye. That be so. They be awesome. Although, people don't get hammered during the short festivity, but rather before it and after. At least I haven't seen people openly drinking during them. They're too busy tying people up into things with duct tape and zip ties during the school hours before heading off in their 60's lorries :p

I wish I ruled the world. That's reasonable, no?

<.<

>.>

No, but seriously speaking, I wish I could manage a trip to Norway this summer to meet a certain someone in my life. It's been way too long. If not, I wish she could manage a trip to Finland.

EDIT: Also, I wish for a 125cc Honda Shadow and a license to drive it :D

No, but seriously speaking, I wish I could manage a trip to Norway this summer to meet a certain someone in my life. It's been way too long. If not, I wish he could manage a trip to Finland.

I care for you too. :)

Wish that school was just over. I don't want to deal with the absolute torrent of crap I'm going to have to do in the next three weeks. A five page essay, a final project, poem to memorize, read LotR in two weeks, write eight more mini-essays, study for half a dozen large tests, memorize every Amendment of the Constitution, about 120 questions of statistics at 5 to 10 minutes each long, a presentation, a thank-you note, a video to shoot and edit, and any homework, notes, quizes, tests, etc that come up randomly...

I wish I am able to make it through this week successfully, and learn to manage my time effectively (which means that I feel confident in my usage of study time and that I studied well for everything).

I also wish I get an A on this last CS&E quiz I took. For being such an extreme computer geek, I do poorly on these quizzes (Microsoft Office Excel/Access 2007 stuff which you can learn in one second, but is presented in the worst way on these quizzes - the questions must have been written by someone who didn't know English...).

I also wish that I find some gal for myself...or that a previous gal opens up her mind on dating issues (she won't date non-Christians...).

- PR-0927

Archived