Home

Revan's Flowing Cape & Belt (K1 & TSL)

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hes talking about when you press a button (in tsl the default is X not sure about k1) and you twirl the lightsaber around.

Yeah, SS was talking about implenting a new flourish animation in this mod awhile back, but it hasn't been talked about at all recently so im wondering if it's still going to happen. Im put in a picture of it to show you what im talking about.

Darth_Revan.jpg

Hmm seeing other people have posted in here and havnt gotten in trouble I suppose that means I can make a post. Well about the flourish, It certainly would be cool to have a new one, maybe not replacing the old one(s) but an extra one thats actually different would be cool. If SS decsides to add in that I wouldnt mind waiting longer for the mod. But if he wants to release it perhaps another modder will choose to make this flourish.

Hey Sithspecter, not to bother u but just saying Thank you for doing this and using your time to make something so great. keep up the great work dude.

After your finished with this your gunna prolly be a Rockstar to all Starwars (Revan) lovers/Gamers!

Sounds great. I imagine it'll probably be VERY popular (heh, it already is:))

Good luck

Note to all, any further posts about the aforementioned 'porting' discussion will be deleted and possible infractions handed out to those posters who persist, that is off-topic here. Thanks. -RH

• 1 month later...

*huge yawn*

>_____o

Waugh...after reading through all 11 pages [thoroughly mind you, and with re-reading to clarify things] I am probably going to have the best damn sleep of my life next period.....

But, amazing work, SS. I wish you the best of luck, and am working on making you your own virtual coffee house. =] [i made my own, but the machines keep blowing up and killing my employees... hopefully that won't happen to yours.....nobody likes exploding coffee]

*applause is heard*

From the Queen of Mars, and from Mars itself, you have our undying support....and not to mention admiration

• 1 month later...

When will this be out..? Just wondering..?.. Really looking forward too it!! Getting too much irritated by the damn default.. Playing as I was the old Revan! Looking forward to download this mod!:):)

Darth Brillus, please cease spamming our threads with off-topic chatter, your posts and the others responding have been deleted, sorry mate but this isn't a 'chat' forum. We have Ahto Spaceport for more informal discussions. It helps to keep our modding/technical forums on topic and tidy. Thanks.

Yet another note to all, any further posts asking for updates, etc. in ANY thread here will be deleted and possible infractions handed out to those posters who persist, that is considered off-topic spam here. Take that to PM's with the Mod makers. Thanks. -RH

Edit 2: You may not delete this post without my permission as it is counted as removing a mod edit, your attempted 'bump' of this thread by deleting this post and posting another is not allowed here it is 'bumping', last chance you get an infraction next time. I have deleted your offending post. -RH

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to see you plowing through this mod once more, SS. :)

So, no chance for a TSL version?

There is going to be a TSL version, it'll just take longer than the K1 version (due to the different amount of frames that he'll have to animate)

Unless his FAQ lied to me. :(

ALL RIGHT FOLKS, THIS IS THE MOMENT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

AT 9:27 AM, FRIDAY, THE 12TH OF JUNE, 2009, ALL 18,001 FRAMES OF THE SUPERMODEL WERE COMPLETED!

This mod will be sent for review at KotOR Files today or tomorrow, and hopefully uploaded sometime next week. I may upload it at another website until it is uploaded.

NOTE: There is still some work that needs to be done on this mod. I still need to implement a Revan disguise into the game, and I am currently experimenting with th sounds that go with the model.

As for the TSL version, I'm not going to say yes or no. This was a long, and drawn out task that required a lot of time. I'm not sure if I'm willing to do this all again, plus some.

Happy Hunting,

SS

ALL RIGHT FOLKS, THIS IS THE MOMENT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

AT 9:27 AM, FRIDAY, THE 12TH OF JUNE, 2009, ALL 18,001 FRAMES OF THE SUPERMODEL WERE COMPLETED!

This mod will be sent for review at KotOR Files today or tomorrow, and hopefully uploaded sometime next week. I may upload it at another website until it is uploaded.

NOTE: There is still some work that needs to be done on this mod. I still need to implement a Revan disguise into the game, and I am currently experimenting with th sounds that go with the model.

As for the TSL version, I'm not going to say yes or no. This was a long, and drawn out task that required a lot of time. I'm not sure if I'm willing to do this all again, plus some.

Happy Hunting,

SS

Well, thats one mod done, and it was the mod that forcibly put on an ankle-weight (the heavy ones) on your other mods. I sure hope you do make a TSL version, but I wouldn't be heartbroken if you didn't. :)

*sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet* I installed Kotor again after two years the other day to play the new BoS mod, this will make an awesome addition! Finally, I won't get worked up about the overstarched cape the Sith Lord has been running around in!

Archived