Home

SithSpecters NEW Area!

One day, in a modding lab far far away....

DarthRevan243 arrives home! Happy to be out of the classroom. He runs upstairs to his Windows Vista ( yuck :xp: ) and loads up LucasForums.com

"Crikey!" DR said. "I've got the first PM in ages!" A who was it from:

SITHSPECTER!

DarthRevan243 has the heart attack of his life! SS wants to make him a new area for his True Sith mod. (Can be found on KotORFiles)

So the new area is the Raxus Prime ultimate combat arena! Since the mod is where Malaks Ghost is converting everyone to the Dark Side for the 'True Sith', I thought "Well, lets have a dead garden".

So this is what happens:

You've arrived at the Arena, you see decaying flowers. And a giat arena. You walk in. A cutscene will start of a camera giving you a 'Tour' of the Arena. You then Start Dialoge with Malak.

Big battle: Fight 50, hard to beat enemies. In waves of 10-15. After Malak and his revived apprentice Bandon fight you. Bandon Die but Malak escapes. You then follow him arond the Galaxy! Ending up on Taris. Where you kill Malak and chase after the final 'True Sith'. Thats where the game finally ends.

Thank you all!

-DarthRevan243

Here's a quick render. I'm pretty close to being done.

Good gravy, when do you find the time to work on all these mods?! Between this and Revan's animations, you must be modding 24/7. That place looks fantastic! Have you been sneaking around behind everyone's backs? ;)

SithSpecter, could you change that stick thing in te middle to a macine. It's called the force harvester. With glowin lights and things.

It has a string like tube that connects to the pipe bit above it. It also has, if this is ok, A animation (yes I know) That has lots of blue bubbly water (this is the light force energy).

Also can it start a dialoge where you hear hundreds of people screaming!?

Looks good (reminds me of the TARDIS!)

I might could do a little machinery, and some lights, but I can't do the animations, it's just not possible. I'm trying to stick to a evilish machine kinda look, with lotsa rust and stuff.

@RedRob: No, I haven't been sneaking around I started this last night.

Okay. But please, DON'T MAKE IT PART OF THE MODULE! It's going to be placed in some of the otherv ones. So it'll be a .utp file.

Xwatez (if that's now you spell it) Is good with realistic skins. So you may want to ask him for a skin to go with it.

You are rockin' so bad!

@Inyri= Hmmm... I hadn't really payed much attention to that. I'll take a look at smoothing it out more.

I was talking about stuff around the central column.

A few small extra chamfers might solve the hard edgyness.

I've been just doing that myself in some of my models, though I just keep it to the most visible stuff/ centrale stuff.

If you want some tips on animated textures just give me PM, or I'll add some info in our Social group for that :p

It could be cool but its still limited to what it could do.

Pulsing/flickering lights/screens/buttons and stuff are what you could do.

Archived