Home

If you were to terraform and rule a planet... (testosterone warning)

Arcesious

Read Bees post' date=' if you still don't get it, then you sir are so decent you'd make "virgin" Mary ashamed[/quote']My post? What about my post? :S Don't mind me, just feeling really frazzled at the moment.

Bee: practise what you preach
Stoning boys, micromanaging, zzz-ing or imposing harsh standards of beauty?:p

The on board super computer's voice over is done by James Earl Jones (he does a lot of voice over work).
Do you have a version with Asa Seigel's voice by any chance? *fangirls*

Oh, I understand what she said.
I don't!:/

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My planet would be female-run and all males would be genetically engineered to be Attractive, Sensitive, and Supportive Males whose goal in life would be to please all Females.
Can I live on your planet, Jae...? <3

My planet would be female-run and all males would be genetically engineered to be Attractive, Sensitive, and Supportive Males whose goal in life would be to please all Females.

You are still Chief Justice on J Prime though aren't you? :p

Absolutely. All Females are welcome.

Am I allowed a holiday home? :xp:

Are you female? :o

Nope, but you make the assumption I don't meet the following standard;

:xp:

Nope, but you make the assumption I don't meet the following standard;
Well I really just assumed that you haven't been genetically engineered in some way. I'm certain a thoughtful dicta-- I mean, ruler such as Jae would require certificates of authenticity.

:)

All this talk remind me of a certain gene modifying machine stuck on my planet, guess it's time to move it into the mountain:D

My post? What about my post? :S Don't mind me, just feeling really frazzled at the moment.

Just trying to sledgehammer something into R7s skull:D

Stoning boys, micromanaging, zzz-ing or imposing harsh standards of beauty?:p

Guess:xp:

Well in that case we probably missunderstood you corectly:D

Well, he was basically saying (from what I got out of it) that all males would look like movie stars. I guess that he wants to live on your planet, and look like a movie star. :xp:

Just trying to sledgehammer something into R7s skull:D

And what exactly is that?

It's another sledgehammer, my guess. The Double Sledgehammer is a notoriously "owie looking" Secret Move from, um, Finall Fantasy... LXI (and don't try telling me they won't get there. If for some crazy reason the possible best RPG ever gets shot down, well, there's a backup community on my planet.)

Wow. This is the weirdest thread I've ever been on. Cool.

Well, he was basically saying (from what I got out of it) that all males would look like movie stars. I guess that he wants to live on your planet, and look like a movie star.

I repeat, I'll be a movie star (so no need to change anything in my aperance department), and either you are being very stupid for a self-professed geek, or you take pleasure from anoying others:headbump

And what exactly is that?

:wstupid:

I repeat' date=' I'll be a movie star (so no need to change anything in my aperance department), and either you are being very stupid for a self-professed geek, or you take pleasure from anoying others:headbump[/quote']

Okay...you worry me.... :(

:wstupid:

Ah, thank you very much.

Right back at ya! :wstupid::xp:

Oooops, sorry about that, I was certain you where just poking fun at me (that, and I'm tired, the damn sun is still shining and its 3am). Well, in that case, I might as well spell it out. Testosterone is produced/used (mostly) in male bodies, the solution to Bees problem would be to make supermodel class males to contain the testosterone contain said testosterone, comprende?

As for me worrying you, I'm still not sure if I should take it as a compliment:D

Archived