Home

If you were to terraform and rule a planet... (testosterone warning)

Arcesious

Oooops' date=' sorry about that, I was certain you where just poking fun at me (that, and I'm tired, the damn sun is still shining and its 3am). Well, in that case, I might as well spell it out. Testosterone is produced/used (mostly) in male bodies, the solution to Bees problem would be to make supermodel class males to contain the testosterone contain said testosterone, comprende?[/quote']

Where do you live mur'ph? Is it normal for the Sun to be shining that early?

As for me worrying you' date=' I'm still not sure if I should take it as a compliment:D[/quote']

I say it in a playful, yet serious way. :xp:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My planet would be female-run and all males would be genetically engineered to be Attractive, Sensitive, and Supportive Males whose goal in life would be to please all Females.

Hmm... I am sensing that Jae's world would be a very pretty place... where nothing works right and the constant in-fighting would result in the same blunders that an uglier male-run world would have.

:xp:

Hmm... I am sensing that Jae's world would be a very pretty place... where nothing works right and the constant in-fighting would result in the same blunders that an uglier male-run world would have.

:xp:

Bite your tongue... I don't think you're invited to our slumber party now. :p

Nope, because while I'm sure he's Attractive, he definitely is not falling into the Sensitive Male category.

:D

Chocolate: check. Any kind is acceptable.

Pillow fruit: check.

Slumber party: check. We'll invite Orlando Bloom and other Sensitive Attractive Males.

Anything else we need?

Let's see--what else do we need on our planet....

Hawaii-like environment with lush greenery, lots of flowers, birds, and assorted other beneficial creatures/flora, pleasantly warm year-round, white sandy beaches

Perfect pina coladas and margaritas

A cabana boy for every Female (if she so desires),

Chicago-style deep dish pizza (or favorite food of choice) whenever one wants and of course we don't have to worry about calories, to go along with things like chocolate-covered strawberries, chocolate chip cookies, and anything else chocolate,

No mundane chores unless we choose to do those activities (that's what the cabana boys are for, besides the other more obvious one),

Peace and Harmony (because, after all the Females are running things, so of course it will work great)

Have I mentioned great-looking, sexy, sensitive Males just like Jimbo?

Drat! :xp:

Nope, because while I'm sure he's Attractive, he definitely is not falling into the Sensitive Male category.

:D

You thought I was a sensitive male? :eyeraise:

Lets see Jae's planet would be a prime conquest... as well as a place with an underclass of laboring 'cabana boys' seeking liberation from their 'drudge' masters. I sense a fall in the making!

Muahahahahaha!

*Flees thread in fear of rotten fruit or pillow attacks*

Lets see Jae's planet would be a prime conquest... as well as a place with an underclass of laboring 'cabana boys' seeking liberation from their 'drudge' masters. I sense a fall in the making!
I've been playing Sins of a Solar Empire almost all day and I have to say, this sounds like an incredibly enticing idea, only instead of liberating the "cabana boys" I propose we put them to work mining metals and crystals to fuel our war machine :carms:

Jae Onasi wrote:

Have I mentioned great-looking, sexy, sensitive Males just like Jimbo?

S'pose that's somekind of casting call? Every tropical paradise needs a Dutch man...for...ehr...windmills. And..certain...ehm...green leafed-material :xp:

RedHawke wrote:

Viva la resistance! :dev10:

Archived