Home

If you were to terraform and rule a planet... (testosterone warning)

Arcesious

Since when did I say anthing along those lines?

From what I have gathered, you are a non drinking, hard studdying, pious 18 year old doing chores without complaint, y'know the "good guy" who everyone suspect is a robot:D

I am a teenager, but I am not horny.

Still in denial, oh well:D (hint: it's not neccesarly constant)

I'm not much of a tennis player.

Okay, forget the denial part, ad bat**** insane instead:xp:

Bee: Then make a planet with suitable human bodies to contain said testosterone (like DarthAve is doing), problem solved:D

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not much of a tennis player. :xp:

Maria said she wasn't wanting to play tennis :p

What's the big deal? Who cares, anyways? I'd suggest, if you want to keep on discussing this, if you all continue this debate about 'benevolent conquering' or whatever, it be done In Kavar's or PMs... This thread was meant for fun, not a debate... ;)

By your command... Is your thread :)

Am I the only one who feels floods of testosterone wafting out of my computer monitor while viewing this thread?

I think you'd be taking it a little too seriously if you are :p

Since when did I say anthing along those lines? I am a teenager, but I am not horny. ;)

Sorry man, but they're not separate. Fruits can be apples, but apples are always fruits.

I'm not much of a tennis player. :xp:

Respectfully, then you're an idiot :D

Am I the only one who feels floods of testosterone wafting out of my computer monitor while viewing this thread?

Probably.

..No, you're not the only one.

Oh, I'm sorry. :(

:rofl:

_EW_

R7: I'm afraid solving your' date=' err, testosterone problem will be quite a bit harder than Bees. Then again looking at your tennis comment, who knows?:D[/quote']

To be fair to R7, lets phrase the question in a manner acceptable to him...

If you came to J Prime and Maria Sharapova said to you; I believe in Jesus and he's told me to marry you... would you say no?

Maria said she wasn't wanting to play tennis :p

:lol:

R7: I'm afraid solving your' date=' err, testosterone problem will be quite a bit harder than Bees. Then again looking at your tennis comment, who knows?:D[/quote']

Emphasis on the, ":xp:" on my last post. ;):D I don't have testosterone problems....you guys are hilarious. :lol:

To be fair to R7, lets phrase the question in a manner acceptable to him...

If you came to J Prime and Maria Sharapova said to you; I believe in Jesus and he's told me to marry you... would you say no?

I would probably say yes. :D

@ mur'ph~ I'm not a sex-crazed teenager. I like to be decent. ;)

@EW~ Interesting analogy....

@ mur'ph~ I'm not a sex-crazed teenager. I like to be decent. ;)

Didn't your mommy tell you never to lie? ;)

@EW~ Interesting analogy....

Interesting and true!

_EW_

Due to Astro's warning, I'd like to edit in the following:

Rev, because you admitted to my analogy being true, it means that horniness can not be separated from teenager-hood. So, by definition, you are one. Thanks for playing.

I don't have testosterone problems....

You missed the point, let me give you some hints: testosterone comming from the computer, make yer own planet, bodies to contain it, your insane comment, DarthAve's pic, you are not a movie star:D

mur'ph~ I'm not a sex-crazed teenager.

I would probably say yes.

Well since you'd marry her based only on her apearance, and a claim that would earn her a nice tripp to the "special house" where I live, I'm tempted to say you are lying:D

I like to be decent.

Decent people don't lie, jeez how hard is it to admit it? Heck, I don't have a problem admitting it and I'm an adult (in the eyes of the law at least):D

Didn't your mommy tell you never to lie? ;)

Yes. I am not sex-crazed. ;)

Interesting and true!

I guess so....

@ mur'ph~ Are you a movie star? ;)

Well since you'd marry her based only on her apearance, and a claim that would earn her a nice tripp to the "special house" where I live, I'm tempted to say you are lying

Who said that I would only marry her based on apperance? ;)

Decent people don't lie, jeez how hard is it to admit it? Heck, I don't have a problem admitting it and I'm an adult (in the eyes of the law at least) :D

Admit that I like women? I do, FYI. All guys (most :/) like women. ;)

I think it's fair to say that judging from the comments here, if some galactic doomsday weapons came along and wiped out all of our planets, including mine. I wouldn't shed a tear.

Oh, so true *wipes away a tear* I was thining as I read this thread "first things, it would be faaaar away from you guys if a wanted it to last long."

Has anyone seen The Hitchhiker's Guide TTG? I would spend all my time playing with geography and physical land features, creating splendid vacation-type Vistas in every corner of the planet. Also, probably create races for it all the time. Probly cute, like the Kushiban. And six words fo' you!: Succesful large scale nerd-based communism!

I think it's fair to say that judging from the comments here, if some galactic doomsday weapons came along and wiped out all of our planets, including mine. I wouldn't shed a tear.

What's wrong with my planet? Yoda and Chuck are in charge; I'm also very happy with the street I live on! Fortunately given the fact that Chuck is guarding us I don't fear a galactic doomsday weapon!

Bee: Then make a planet with suitable human bodies to contain said testosterone (like DarthAve is doing)' date=' problem solved[/quote']Lolololol, that's a nice way to fix that:lol: Planet earth seems to be holding it just fine in regular everyday human male bodies. In fact, this first condition I would impose on a planet would be that it must be self-sustaining. Too much trouble to micromanage it, zzz. The second would be my harsh standards of physical beauty :p

I think you'd be taking it a little too seriously if you are :p
It made me lol very much, but I still maintain my stand that there was a serious amount of testosterone flying around this thread:P

..No, you're not the only one.
Hurray!

J7: I believe we need some "uppgrading" to the planet, namely making death a much smaller party pooper. So if we could either introduce imortality, or make "insert party loving diety" real, it would be much apreciated:D

Are you a movie star?

Soon, but that's beside the point:headbump Read Bees post, if you still don't get it, then you sir are so decent you'd make "virgin" Mary ashamed:D

Who said that I would only marry her based on apperance?

Somehow, I doubt you know more of her, and hence your mariage reason can be summed up with "nice body, me wantzors":D

Bee: practise what you preach:xp:

J7: I believe we need some "uppgrading" to the planet' date=' namely making death a much smaller party pooper. So if we could either introduce imortality, or make "insert party loving diety" real, it would be much apreciated:D[/quote']

Immortality was already part of the deal; and in case we get bored, we have a teleportation device to go anywhere in the universe to investigate :) Strangely the teleportation device is alot bigger inside than on the outside and looks like this;

4954.jpg

Apparently it used to have the ability to morph into what it's surroundings looked like, but after Yoda farted it got stuck looking like the above. The on board super computer's voice over is done by James Earl Jones (he does a lot of voice over work). Inside it looks like this;

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
totontoB.JPG

It made me lol very much, but I still maintain my stand that there was a serious amount of testosterone flying around this thread:P

I aim to amuse :)

Soon, but that's beside the point:headbump Read Bees post, if you still don't get it, then you sir are so decent you'd make "virgin" Mary ashamed:D

Oh, I understand what she said. ;)

Somehow' date=' I doubt you know more of her, and hence your mariage reason can be summed up with "nice body, me wantzors":D[/quote']

Ah, really. I was kinda thinking along the lines of getting to know her, rather than just marry her on the spot. ;)

Archived