Home

K1 Enhancement Pack

SpaceAlex

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the praise, guys. :D

Just one question, if I'm not mistaken, you made a head for Marl, who, IIRC, is one of the duelists on Taris. If this is so, will you be making custom appearances for the other duelists as well?

Yeah, I'm planning to give them all an unique appearance. All of them except for Gerlon and Ice (just can't decide which face to would fit them) are already finished. Bendak and Marl also come with custom armor, which you will get after you defeat them.

I don't know. Zeltrons are heavily emotional and passionate... but exactly the opposite is true of Ice. If I were to change her appearance, I'd make her an Echani - white hair and bright blue eyes could only enhance her cold personality.

That said, I'm not sure whether Ice has a unique appearance or not...

That said, I'm not sure whether Ice has a unique appearance or not...

She does not. She has one of the generic female faces.

In any case, the Echani sounds pretty good, but I'm not sure what one would be doing on Taris. Oh well, anything is possible. :D

Now to find the appropriate face...

Alright, guys, I've added and updated a whole bunch of things since my last major update. I'm too lazy to list all of the changes in this post, so it would be best if you would just head back to the first page and see the updated screenshot list. Enjoy! :D

Hey, SA, I have a reskinned texture of the original Xor, which I released to Filefront. It is a TSL Mod, but since it is a ported asset, It should also work on K1. If you want to use it, just fish it out of Filefront, take out the texture file for the Xor Head, and use it. You can use it if you want, in your NPC Mod Pack. In case you needed some generic (or a character reskin <_<) Lethan Twilek head >_>

you don't have to if you don't want to <_<

Yeah, I'm quite satisfied with Ice. I think that look fits her perfectly.

Hey, SA, I have a reskinned texture of the original Xor, which I released to Filefront. It is a TSL Mod, but since it is a ported asset, It should also work on K1. If you want to use it, just fish it out of Filefront, take out the texture file for the Xor Head, and use it. You can use it if you want, in your NPC Mod Pack. In case you needed some generic (or a character reskin.

Uh, where exactly can I find that mod (I've searched FileFront, but I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to be searching for, it seems). Could you give me a direct link?

Heh, I was looking at that exact same mod, but that Twi'lek on the screenshot wasn't reminiscent of Xor, so I thought there is some other mod that I wasn't aware of. :D

In any case, I'll see if I can put it anywhere. I have quite a number of Twi'lek heads already. :p I think I'll use the original Xor's head for Kandon Ark.

This project is the best thing ever!

One thing only, could you make Sunry wear a republic officers uniform, he is a republic war hero, and he is staying in Maanan for what reason? Must be some kind of duty at the Republic embassy, also if he wears a uniform, he looks representable at the court too.

One thing only, could you make Sunry wear a republic officers uniform, he is a republic war hero, and he is staying in Maanan for what reason? Must be some kind of duty at the Republic embassy

We all know what kind of mission he was on. :p

Anyway, your idea is not bad. I'll probably make him wear the Republic uniform when he shows up in the court, but leave him in normal clothes during his time in the cell. I think that makes the most sense.

Glad you like my idea. However i have another sugestion, are you gonna make the swoopbike racers unique too? if you do, could you please give them some protection for their eyes? It has always botherd me that those proffesional racers, are racing in the dessert, through dirty tunnels, and on water, and they don't wear googles? Suicide in my oppinon.

This is some excellent work! I really like what you've done with the Taris duelers, especially Ice. I didn't see Deadeye Duncan tho?

I think that your new Xor looks a little too much like Brejik with a beard and tattoos. The black hair is fine, but perhaps you could alter his skin tone a bit. I used the same head for one of my Echani, so here is a look at just how light his skin could be (although I wouldn't suggest going this light with black hair):

echm3kq8.th.jpg

Also, I think that your new Belaya is a little too similar to the Playable Character (I'm not at home, so I could be wrong). Perhaps she could be a little more unique (skin & hair colour)?

Glad you like my idea. However i have another sugestion, are you gonna make the swoopbike racers unique too? if you do, could you please give them some protection for their eyes? It has always botherd me that those proffesional racers, are racing in the dessert, through dirty tunnels, and on water, and they don't wear googles? Suicide in my oppinon.

Well, I was under the impression that they put goggles on when they actually sit into the bike. There's no reason for them to wear them all the time.

A question though, will you be making one for KOTOR II?

Yes, but it will take a while before it's done. I don't want to release it until TSLRP is out. That's why even I've decided to complete K1 version first, even though I've started working on the TSL version before it.

I didn't see Deadeye Duncan tho?

He already has an unique face.

I think that your new Xor looks a little too much like Brejik with a beard and tattoos. The black hair is fine, but perhaps you could alter his skin tone a bit. I used the same head for one of my Echani, so here is a look at just how light his skin could be (although I wouldn't suggest going this light with black hair).

Trust me, I've tried to make his skin tone lighter, but I wasn't satisfied. Dark skin color simply fits him better (it's actually quite a bit darker than Brejik's original skin). I've also added some wrinkles and stuff (hard to see on the screenshot) to make him look older. I don't know, perhaps I should have tried harder. I'm pretty satisfied with the way his face looks, though. I think it fits Xor nicely. If it really bothers you, I can try to make him look a bit different, though. Skin tone modification is pretty effortless. What takes time is getting it to look right in-game.

I have to warn you, though, that if you were looking at the SS of Xor at the bottom of the first page (where you can compare him with Brejik), you were not looking at the final version. There are some subtle (but noticeable) changes in the final version.

Also, I think that your new Belaya is a little too similar to the Playable Character (I'm not at home, so I could be wrong). Perhaps she could be a little more unique (skin & hair colour)?

Yeah, I'm afraid that head model is just so easy to remember that there's not much you can do by changing the the skin only. I've spent more time on that skin than you probably assume. If you put them side by side, they do look quite a bit different, but it would still be distracting for someone who was using the same head model for their PC. It was a mistake to choose that head for Belaya, I think. Sure, I could just transform her into an Echani and all problems would be solved, but not everyone can be Echani, can they? :D Or perhaps someone would like to alter the model? I'm afraid I just suck at modeling (or rather I refuse to get good for some reason). Everything I've tried came out looking ridicules... faces in particular. :D

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.

Archived