Home

K1 Enhancement Pack

SpaceAlex

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there any chance for alternate tatoos for Malak?

Like Joraks or Uthars?

I prefer Malak without tattoos, so I'm not sure if I'll bother. Anything is possible though.

DANG Awesome mod. I will definately be downloading this mod. However will it be compatible with Shem's Super Enhanced Mod or the Jedi Robe Model mod.

I don't have those two mods installed (have my own set of enhancements in place :D), but I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be compatible. They seem to replace/add different files than my mod, so there shouldn't be any problems.

SA, I just thought of a real simple alteration that you could make that would make the game a little more realistic - give Trask a helmet. I mean, it just seems weird that a professional soldier would run into a skirmish with the Sith without a helmet. I have the "Republic Helmet" mod in my override, which as you may know allows you to put on Republic armor and a helmet, which looks really, really cool. But Trask without a helmet just looks silly.

Looks good so far.

SA, I just thought of a real simple alteration that you could make that would make the game a little more realistic - give Trask a helmet. I mean, it just seems weird that a professional soldier would run into a skirmish with the Sith without a helmet. I have the "Republic Helmet" mod in my override, which as you may know allows you to put on Republic armor and a helmet, which looks really, really cool. But Trask without a helmet just looks silly.

I tried that as a personal addition to that mod, but it seems Trask can't wear masks. (Which is what the helmet is in that mod.)

You think it's too shiny? It might look so on the screenshot... It looks great in-game (IMO). I've tried to make it less shiny, but the armor just doesn't look as cool, heh.

Well, :stick: I guess I'd have to see it in-game then ;). Maybe if the alpha channel had some variation or texture to it, it would break up the smoothness of the reflection?

Maybe the helmet got blown off?

Yeah, that's possible. Although, maybe he'd also have some new cuts from shrapnel? It's too bad Trask's head model has mirrored face, other wise someone could dirty up his head tga. Hmm...

Well, :stick: I guess I'd have to see it in-game then ;). Maybe if the alpha channel had some variation or texture to it, it would break up the smoothness of the reflection?

It actually does have it. :xp: Anyway, it really depends on what kind of place you put Malak. While he does look a bit too shiny on that screenshot, I really never was distracted by it in the game.

Can I ask you please keep Malaks head tats?

He just looks much better with them than without. Without he just looks like theres something missing from him. A little bit of his menace has gone...

Otherwise im really lookin forward to this.

Can i ask tho about Carth and Dustil?

In the game they look to only be around 10/11 years apart in age, i found a mod that made them look more like father and son. Will you be checking to make sure they do look like they are supposed?

Can I ask you please keep Malaks head tats?

He just looks much better with them than without. Without he just looks like theres something missing from him. A little bit of his menace has gone...

Check out this earlier post:

As for the tattoos, I'm letting people choose a head with or without a tattoo.

SpaceAlex already has that covered ;)

How about instead of asking to leave something out can you make this mod so the installer asks you if you want certain features of the mod to NOT be installed or just make it a typical WinRAR folder so we can choose.

That was the plan. :¬:

Anyway, I have added screens of Jon (don't freak out when you see him :p) and Eli. Also, I'm thinking of turning Metales or Sandrals into a Chiss.

Those robes in the screens. The Blue and Black one are they the newreskins for the Darth Revan's robe Star Forge robes. The models you have chosen for the Knight/Master robes I have never liked that model so I was think if you could release each part of this mod by itself like this for example so people wont be complaining about it overiting something they want or some other reason:

1. Plot Character Enhancment (this includes Party members Malak and other important characters.)

2. Armor Enhancment

3. Casuals Enhancments

4. Quest NPC Enhancments

5. Robe Enhancments

Not sure if you are gonna have any other packs.

Could you release them this way? I am simply giving a suggestion. Thanks for listening.

Those robes in the screens. The Blue and Black one are they the newreskins for the Darth Revan's robe Star Forge robes. The models you have chosen for the Knight/Master robes I have never liked that model so I was think if you could release each part of this mod by itself like this for example so people wont be complaining about it overiting something they want or some other reason:

1. Plot Character Enhancment (this includes Party members Malak and other important characters.)

2. Armor Enhancment

3. Casuals Enhancments

4. Quest NPC Enhancments

5. Robe Enhancments

Not sure if you are gonna have any other packs.

Could you release them this way? I am simply giving a suggestion. Thanks for listening.

If you'd read the first post in this thread, you would know that that's exactly what I'm planning to do.

And yes, those are new SF robes reskins.

Ok cool I was just making sure that was what you were doing Thank for answering. Hows the mod coming along? Oh and I see you have lightsabers that are reskinned did you reskin lightsabers for all party members (Like the USM mod) or did you just reskin the models so they all still look the same which is actually what I am hoping for.

CK, as I see you edited this to put in some more content I'll let this one slide, but just an FYI further "Hows the mod coming along?" or "Is this project dead?" type posts will be considered spam. this goes for everyone else too. Thanks.

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough this warning also goes for posts discussing where the mod will be hosted too, that is off-topic and needs to be done via PM's. -RH

• 1 month later...
As with other team configurations, if Juhani and Canderous were part of the player's team, they were supposed to have dialog with each other (specifically about the Mandalorian invasion of Cathar.) Since you're already doing work on her, will this be fixed too?

I'm not aware of any such dialog. I know that you can ask her about Canderous, which was restored BTW, but I was not made aware of any banter between her and Canderous.

Actually, I believe there is a conversation that was restored as part of Allronix's Dialogue Pack.

I don't know about that. All I know is that I can't find anything in the original game files indicating that such dialog even existed. The only one that I'm aware of is the one where you ask Juhani about Canderous (as mentioned in my previous post). She tells you why she is weary of him, and some other things. There is no dialog of her actually speaking *to* him, as far as I can tell.

I feel it's time for a bit of an update: As you've undoubtedly noticed, there hasn't been an update on the progress in quite a while. That's mostly due to the fact that there's little to update; most of the skins & models are already finished, so I don't really have much to show. There are still a couple of skins left for me to do (mainly Dark Jedi ones), but I'm currently integrating everything that I've done into the game (scripting, file editing...). Except the mod to be finished quite soon, but not too soon (if there even is such thing).

Anyway, you can see screenshots of some of the things that I've finished a while ago (Metales, Sandrals [yes they are meant to look similar to the vanilla ones], Bandon, Lower City [take note of Hidden Beks]) on the first page.

Archived