Home

the most horrific discovery ever made ever

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
David Who? :xp:

We have places for people like you.

It is a sad, sad day for those of us who understand the true tragedy of this most horrendous discovery. I wish I had not woken up that day and learned of this abomination. My life has been rendered less meaningful by this detestable musical excrement.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=let%27s+dance+lyrics&btnG=Google+Search

hey what's that at the top of the page is it david ****ing bowie's 1983 masterpiece? NO IT IS ****ING MILEY CYRUS' 2007 CHUNK OF RAW AURAL ****

**** YOU MANKIND

Preach it brother.

While I like & respect the Foo Fighters. Their version of Gerry Rafferty's Baker Street is just plain horrible. :(

• 2 weeks later...
the people who put hitler into power were the ones who didnt stand up against him.

This is quite possibly the most awesome analogy ever.

I always knew Google was one of the spawns of Satan, it has now been officially confirmed!!!

I die a little every time something like this happens, my last cardiac arrest before this happened with Limp Bizkit's version of "Behind Blue Eyes", but it goes all the way back to Guns N' Roses' massacre of "Knockin' on Heaven's Door".

:carms:

I just took a look at the Google Results page again, and, what's even worse that Miley...Whatevertheheckhernameis having her version on top of David Bowie's, is taht Bowie's is than listed as a sub-topic to that, inferring that it is indeed better than David Bowie's...

JMac, I wish thee well in thy holy-war.

Archived