Home

TSL - Jedi Master Robe change

jonathan7

.tpc? Is that the texture file?

If it is, then there's three different versions with male and female using different ones -

jedicounm01,02 and 03 - that's the male ones

jedicounf01,02 and 03 for the females.

Yes.

You know, john, looking at the textures from K1, I might be getting some ideas for robes...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know i've already spoken in support of this, but, I have to admit, at first I wasn't a fan of this mod, because I was kind of partial to the master models, but your work has proved me completely wrong. They look so much better than the master ones.

You've even managed to make those fairly crappy K1 robes look pretty durned good too.

The difficulty here is that they're all incredibly likeable. I'd say go for the first one - I think that one looks better out of those options.

The last is the easiest to do if for higher-res detail, especially for the middle flap bit... Though I may well do 1 and 3

I know i've already spoken in support of this, but, I have to admit, at first I wasn't a fan of this mod, because I was kind of partial to the master models, but your work has proved me completely wrong. They look so much better than the master ones.

Join me on the non-codpiece side of the force ;) Glad to have a convert :) I've never been a big fan of the 'knight/master' models seem so bulky to me.

Anyways, here is what I have been working on;

picture.php?albumid=146&pictureid=1176

Possibility as the Ossus robe, think I will use the Mace one I made for the Norris robe.

Yes.

You know, john, looking at the textures from K1, I might be getting some ideas for robes...

I've inspired you, or you have some suggestions? Either way is cool :)

I've inspired you, or you have some suggestions? Either way is cool :)

More like I have some ideas that I wanna try.

I'm gonna try and make Malak's Armor look more like his actual clothing

Make a Sith Commando Dark Jedi

And other stuff.

I'll send to you when done.

More like I have some ideas that I wanna try.

I'm gonna try and make Malak's Armor look more like his actual clothing

Make a Sith Commando Dark Jedi

And other stuff.

Sounds interesting, I wish you luck with it :)

I'll send to you when done.

Send it to Filefront ;) I'm of course happy to have a look at them and offer constructive criticism if you so wish :)

How about individual party member robes? After all, we don't want the handmaiden to feel left out now do we?

I'm happy to craft individual robes for Atton, Mira and Disciple - though I'm no scripter, so getting them logically in game could be a problem :xp:

Jon, every time I see these robes they are getting better and better :) . Especially those last two. I think the the Ossus robes idea is good. Keep it up ;)

Thanks Doc :)

I'm happy to craft individual robes for Atton, Mira and Disciple - though I'm no scripter, so getting them logically in game could be a problem :xp:

Its actually quite simple.

For example:

On their training dialog, the final dialog (the ::Atton has taken the path of the [Dark]Jedi Sentinel:: line) put in script 1:

a_give_item

In Parameter 1:

Number of items wanted (quantity)

In String Param:

tag of item.

I'd be happy to do that for you, as long as I know what the names of the tag/resref of the items are :D

Firstly, does anyone know what item/robe the textures PFBI05 and PMBI05 relate to, as they don't seem to relate to any in game robes.

Its actually quite simple.

For example:

On their training dialog, the final dialog (the ::Atton has taken the path of the [Dark]Jedi Sentinel:: line) put in script 1:

a_give_item

In Parameter 1:

Number of items wanted (quantity)

In String Param:

tag of item.

I'd be happy to do that for you, as long as I know what the names of the tag/resref of the items are :D

That's not quite what I had in mind :p We'll see - I'll muse on it, while getting on with the reskins... Doing these K1 variations as well as putting in Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Anakin style ones too...

Cut Robes?

Almost looks like a padawan version of Nomi's Robes...

Well they currently look like this; my first experimentation with K1 style robes; I'm not too happy with it to be honest; gonna launch K1 and have a look around the Dantooine enclave to get some inspiration ;)

picture.php?albumid=146&pictureid=1196

picture.php?albumid=146&pictureid=1195

j7, I personally think these robes are truly good. But they could do with a slight improvement. Why don't you change the outside part of the robe into a lighter brown?

Or you could change the color of the boots to match the light cream color you have in the inside of the robe...

Just a few ideas! ;)

j7, I personally think these robes are truly good. But they could do with a slight improvement. Why don't you change the outside part of the robe into a lighter brown?

Or you could change the color of the boots to match the light cream color you have in the inside of the robe...

Just a few ideas! ;)

To be honest, the tunic is the first thing I try and get right - things like collars/tobe colour etc are what I consider touching up side of things, and so are done last.

They don't look too bad. The collar needs a little work I think. The sash thing is possibly a bit big - is there a way of it being made smaller and still looking good?

See above with regards collar :xp:;) Latest screenie;

picture.php?albumid=146&pictureid=1212

I shall include the .tga when I release the mod, however feasibly as I'm not a modeller, think I've taken this particular version as far as I can.

On a more positive note, things for a N_JediMemM01 conversion are looking a lot more positive :)

You could steal RedHawke's idea (I think it was anyway :xp: ) and make them available at the workbench. Sewing 101 for the Exile o_Q

It looks... interesting. It obviously doesn't lend itself well to the TSL style robes, but it was definately worth a try.

Aye, I'm hopeful the other one will come off :)

You could steal RedHawke's idea (I think it was anyway :xp: ) and make them available at the workbench. Sewing 101 for the Exile o_Q

Nah, I think I would do an add-on introducing the custom robes to the mod; scripting and a bit of dialogue in here probably...

We could always help you with the scripting problems, of course.

_EW_

Thankies :)

Awesome work. When will it be released ?

Answered;

Oooh! I found this first so I get to use the honorable wid smiley!

And now, as promised:

:wid:

_EW_

Though I wouldn't expect the release date to be too far in the future.

Wow, nice! :thumbsup:

Have you tried alpha channeling it? Or does that not work?

I haven't I'm open to suggestions; if making it invisible is the idea, the problem is, I'm not entirely sure as to what's underneath ;)

Archived