Home

Best. News. Story. Headline. EVER!!!!

edlib

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is why I love this forum. People find stupid stuff that makes me laugh my ass off. I have but one thin to say:

picture.php?albumid=41&pictureid=1438

i was reading this thread and i was like wow this is one of the best lf threads in a while then i saw your post and your ****ty image macro from like 1994 and i was overcome by melancholy. my soul turned gray.

DATH RANT IS GO!!!!

i was reading this thread and i was like wow this is one of the best lf threads in a while then i saw your post and your ****ty image macro from like 1994 and i was overcome by melancholy. my soul turned gray.

Your soul already was gay....although asians don't have souls, its science :tsk:~Lj

gtfo2.jpg

There yah go.

dath is not pleased....not pleased at all

The little girl actually kinda looks like jmac's avy. Weird.

to a racist maybe

wow why am i not surprised that you're a racist ass. all asians don't look alike.

yes they do, its science

Mike Windu will report you for being racist :|

And rhett will do dirty things to you

Great find Ed! The exhibit is called complex sh1t.....that's just perfection. There aren't enough adjectives to describe how incredible that is! ROFL.

TAOS!!! SUP MAH NIGGA!!!! *flashes gang signs*

I am not a racist ass. I kinda looks like your avy. That's not racist.

its incredibly racists and you should now be forced to wrestle naked with a homeless mexican man when he's not roofing

yeah you got caught now you're trying to weasel out of it

there is a weasel involved with him, and it is trying to get out...but i cant say where its located, there be children present *points at ave*

Archived