Home

What's the most weirdest dream/nightmare you ever had?

Okay. I just wanna say that dreams and nightmares can sometimes be a big thing in our lives when we fall asleep. But when you have the most weirdest dreams... it kinda makes you wonder "Will it come true? Or is it another part of a surrealistic thing I had last night?" Any dreams or nightmares you wanna share?

Well, let me start off with mine. Last time, I had a dream that my dad was an evil ruler of this crazy robot army. My other family and I were like rebels trying to save everyone. I was at Michigan, trying to get to Canada. When I went on this moving island, I was there. Then I warned everyone to hide, because my dad was coming to rule Canada. Everyone screamed and ran for their lives. That's when I woke up.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Your dad is such a baddie.

Some time ago I had a weird one. I was at a party on my house. There were so many people on any place you'd go, even the bathroom that I managed to see on my way to my bedroom. What I was going to do there is a mystery as well. All I remember is that I sat on my bed, that was also full of my friends, and suddenly I'm a passenger on the bus and we're bound to a rave party. At what I imagine that would be the best part of the dream, I wake up.

I know I've had pretty twisted dreams, but I rarely record them. I remember one dream where I was in some sewer of **** and I was sliding around at high speeds, a bit like some sort of a pneumatic transport system. And I saw this grating manhole and when I looked up, I suddenly saw an image of Zeus. It was actually the last scene of a dream I don't remember.

I often realize I'm dreaming, which is anoying to say the least, no matter what I do I can't wake up. Which is especially bad when I dream stuff like being swallowed by a kangaroo dragon and end up seeing the whole digestive system from the inside. Sickening, and I can't get out.

I often realize I'm dreaming' date=' which is anoying to say the least, no matter what I do I can't wake up. Which is especially bad when I dream stuff like being swallowed by a kangaroo dragon and end up seeing the whole digestive system from the inside. Sickening, and I can't get out.[/quote']

I hear what you're saying, mur'phon. That's a scary feeling of when you're dreaming, you can't seem to wake up. That happened to me once before.

I hear what you're saying, mur'phon. That's a scary feeling of when you're dreaming, you can't seem to wake up. That happened to me once before.

Which is funny. Doesn't people say that once you realize you're on a dream you wake up? Nevertheless, I believe I've had a similar experience once.

This happened years ago. Funny that I can still remember it. Anyone here who played the Rebel Assault series *Shudders* will probably get a kick.

In the dream, I was crouched behind a stack of crates. A stormtrooper walked in. I stood up and shot him. Then an Imperial Officer walked in and I became unable to stand up, whereupon he shot me. This dream looped about a hundred times and no matter what I tried after the Officer walked in I was unable to stand up. The Freudian connotations are staggering.

Well, I seem to have been dreaming a lot lately. Every night. I have weird dreams all of the time where I have to fight _things_ and people and what not. Different every time though, but I always seems like I am fighting in my dreams.

Once I was trapped in my house and I knew that there were a whole bunch od snipers trained on my head, but there was a huge man waiting to fight me. My family was held hostage or something and I knew that I had to go outside and fight him. That is really all that I remember.

I do remember that my older brother was in one of my dreams once and hit me on the side with a huge iron pole and I immediately woke up and I could feel it. I could feel where he hit me. It hurt for quite a while.

I have two dreams that keep re-occurring.

1. I'm at my Aunt's house in her kitchen, but its set up as a bar. I'm standing by the refrigerator staring at two crocidiles/alligators who are siting on stools and have on black leather jackets and shades. Then they chase me out to the side of the house, and I wake up panicky.

2. The dream always start off with me running out the house into the middle of the street being chased by a Leprechaun. Then I run down the street and he keeps chasing me, so I run into the bushes. Then he catches me and drags me back into the garage of the house. Then he chains me up against the wall and I watch him sharpen up this huge axe. I scream for my life, and then he cuts off my head.

I've never had that realization in any of the dreams I remember.

Its like I'm watching the events happen, except, at the same time, I'm not conscious (well, technically, I'm not :lol:)

Anyways, my oddest dream was that I was on an airplane, the plane is tilting, and this giant suitcase comes out of no where, crushing my legs against the walls. So I have to live as a Paraplegic.

Later, I ended up on a ship, it was also tilting. Lets just say that Nature wanted my death to be watery...

Man, dreams can be a huge experience for all of us sometime! Heck, even nightmares can give us things that we really don't want to happen. Speaking of which...

I had a dream that my dad left our family. (I know, I keep talking about my dad...) Anyway, he left our family to join a motorcycle gang. I started to cry. But the funny thing was when I woke up, I had tears in my eyes and on my cheeks!

Man, dreams can be a huge experience for all of us sometime! Heck, even nightmares can give us things that we really don't want to happen. Speaking of which...

I had a dream that my dad left our family. (I know, I keep talking about my dad...) Anyway, he left our family to join a motorcycle gang. I started to cry. But the funny thing was when I woke up, I had tears in my eyes and on my cheeks!

They really can be. I think that it is really amazing actually. It can be our own little magical world.

Fo you have any problems with your dad? Are you worried about him or something?

Archived