Home

Back to School

JediMaster12

Yeah, school started for us in high school and middle school around... a month ago. The beginning of September. We're nearing our mid-term :D

Mid-term? I thought that was November.

As I have my entire my life, I hate School. This year might be different as I got some good teachers, though they seem more focused on "learning" than "work and projects." May make my Freshmen experience enjoyable. :p

Then you graduate and realize just how cool it was. ;)
I expect to be thinking this when I eventually graduate. I would say I am enjoying myself overall more in college than I did in high school, but I liked high school classes more. So I already kind of know the feeling of "appreciate it while it lasts," going from college to the workplace will probably be even more so. Luckily I have a couple years before that. :D

My college had the earliest start date out of any of my friends' schools, August 25. Had to move in the week before. So I've been back for over a month now.

That's when I started. It's actually gone by relatively fast, then again I'm looking forward to more than just the semester ending.

That's when I started. It's actually gone by relatively fast, then again I'm looking forward to more than just the semester ending.
I can't wait for this semester to be over because it means no more java and no more math. :D

I'm just that good. And by that I mean I had a free period on the first day so I followed my friend to his animation course and just sat there taking all the forms from the teacher and contributing to the discussion, so when he took attendance and asked if he got everyone I raised my hand and said "I'm not in this class, I'm just harassing my friend."

I just stuck around and did all the work in the class, I'm going to talk to the counselors soon and get officially placed in there. o_Q

Ah so it wasn't your grammar trolling personality ;)

Anyhoo good luck in that class. If it involves the computer, be careful. There's a lot of switches and stuff...

I noticed that too. No commercials...weird.

I'm not going for degrees or anything because I'm still in high school, junior year...the hardest year, my teachers keep telling me. (As if I need reminding :xp:) All of my classes are two semester classes too...eurgh. Wish I could drop my math class. Still, AP Art History is the most fun I've ever had in class so it evens out. :)

Out of curiosity: Is college better in a way because you have more choice of what you study? I'm supposed to be looking for colleges and all that this year, so I'm wondering.

~HOP

Archived