Home

RogueSquadron.net

Just thought I'd ask you guys first before I take it to the folks who can actually get stuff done... the RogueSquadron.net site... it's ye old and out of date... the link to the forum even points to our original forum and THIS forum.

I've been hoping that the Rogue Squadron Trilogy for Wii rumour worked out to be true because it would give me an excuse to revamp the entire site and add information about Rogue Squadron 2 and 3 as well as Battle for Naboo.

I don't know if anything will come of Rogue Squadron Trilogy, but I would like to do something about this anyway. I do have the capability to making a great revamped site: http://www.twilightlynk.com/designs/ I've been working on information sites of this kind for a long time now.

What do you guys think? Does anyone still care?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expect the forum to get a new banner and colour scheme to match the site...

EDIT: Got the banner up, just need the colour scheme done...

EDIT 2: Colour scheme should be popping up any time soon... I originally wanted to make it so that this forum would exactly match the site itself but they told me I couldn't do that... so I've had to work within the limits of the default design... I'm not 100% happy with it but eh *shrugs*

@ Kjo: Which one, the forum or the site? I was limited in what I could do with the forum. So yeah, the design is going to look like it's from 2002... or 2003 to be accurate.... because it IS from back then. I asked the higher ups if I could completely redo the design but they said it wouldn't be possible so I'm down to recolouring the default design.

On the other hand, if it's the site, then tell me what's wrong and I'll see what I can do. Give me examples of what a good up to date site looks like and I'll try to model it after that. Or if you really want, you can design your own version of the site and get approval from the higher ups to have it implemented, I won't mind.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived