Star Trek: Favorite First Officer  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Star Trek: Favorite First Officer

• Spock
    • William Riker
    • Kira Nerys
    • Chakotay
    • T'pol

It's actually quite easily the best episode from Enterprise. It's called In a Mirror, Darkly, and it ties in the TOS episode Tholian Web quite nicely. It was a good bit of writing - a rare gem in an otherwise poor quality branch of the franchise.

Oh, now that I know the name, I gotta look up what disk it's on! :xp: (prays that the stupid Xindi won't last much longer)

I liked Chakotay, though I used to drift off when he started talking about his spirit guide.

I did like the very uneasy tension that existed between Archer and the subcommander in the first 2 seasons on Enterprise. Once she resigned from the high command and became more chummy with everyone, her fashion and demeanour changed(for the worse)

A Mirror Darkly were super eps. :) I love all the Mirror Universe eps in all series. I'd also throw in Twilight and The Aenar as memorable eps in Enterprise. One thing Ent had which the other series lacked were lots of super dressing downs by the captain when people messed up. I love watching a good dressing down :D A captain that isnt afraid to get mad at his crew for being jackasses is worthy of greatness.

mtfbwya

WilRiker.jpg

HE HAS THE BEARD OF POWAH

He not only had the beard of powah, he also handled being the captain quite well.

See Best of Both Worlds Part 1 and 2, he actually managed to make the impossible possible.

Spock was okay, but Riker not only was a good counterbalance for Picard, but he was also able to stand in as the Captain without missing a beat.

Well, I chose Spock, probably only due to his appearance in all the classic episodes which contained rather cheesy dialogue, bad acting, and strange special effects. Yet, that made those episodes classic! Spock also had the weird ears and a missing middle finger. That's about it....

Well, I chose Spock, probably only due to his appearance in all the classic episodes which contained rather cheesy dialogue, bad acting, and strange special effects. Yet, that made those episodes classic! Spock also had the weird ears and a missing middle finger. That's about it....

Spock had all his fingers, he wasn't missing one...

Anyways I don't remember Spock commanding the Enterprise an equivalent situation to the combat situation against the Borg where he used the knowledge the Borg obtained from Picard against them.

^ Hahahaha--wait a second...isn't that the name Wesley's girlfriend in The Game?

I know that Lt.Cmdr Robin Lefler had a relationship with Wesley Crusher or something like that. I just like how she quotes her laws in and out of main engineering and even when she becomes Excelsior's first officer.

I know that Lt.Cmdr Robin Lefler had a relationship with Wesley Crusher or something like that. I just like how she quotes her laws in and out of main engineering and even when she becomes Excelsior's first officer.

Aw, I'm glad she got to be a first officer. I liked her a lot. :xp:

Archived