Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got wrote up at work today. worst friday the 13th ever. sick of working with backstabbing managers and coworkers that don't pull their ****ing weight. and the manager doesn't want to get in trouble for calling someone out for bull**** so i get caught in the crossfire. they asked me to put in additional **** so i was like 'NO COMMENT.'

****ing heathens....

Never let her know you looked through her stuff. I've never heard of a situation where that's ended well... :dozey:

By the way, Keyan:

We recently purchased the latest version of Vectorworks at work.

Anything we can do to make sure you stay gainfully employed there!

:D

Took it easy today, for the most part.

Went out and bought the WWII flight sim game I mentioned the other day... as well as DVD copy of "Up!"

Got a call from my dad. I was supposed to visit him this year in Florida between Christmas and New Years... but he may have to have a surgical procedure next month, so he decided we should postpone the trip until spring at the earliest, just in case he's still in recuperative mode at that point.

Unfortunately: I was REALLY looking forward to getting far away from this area for a few weeks, and having some adventure time (preferably in the sun.)

So... I've decided to still go somewhere. I just have to decide where...

I have a good friend who lives in New Orleans... and another who recently moved to Arizona, which might lead to a jaunt to the Grand Canyon.

But I'm open to suggestions.

Ideas, anyone?

I think it will have to stay within the States (lower 48, that is...) just to keep prices sane. But I'm thinking about other locales, as well. :)

Hmmm...

My hat is off to you, good sir. What flavor did you get, Spotlight?
Yeah. (Uhhh... I think...)

It supposed to interface with a 'What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get" lighting visualization software and program control package we bought.

(Not being a lighting guy... well,.. anymore... it's all a bit outside my realm of expertise. I left this project in other hands... but it all sure looks cool!) :D

Never let her know you looked through her stuff. I've never heard of a situation where that's ended well... :dozey:

By the way, Keyan:

We recently purchased the latest version of Vectorworks at work.

Anything we can do to make sure you stay gainfully employed there!

:D

well she'll probably figure it out anyway when she gets something from victoria secrets for christmas. XD

****in modern warfare is greattttt

work today was alright.....i made up my hours...worked 10:30am-9pm. only need to catch up on an hour and a half and i'll have a full 40. i was informed that it doesn't go against me working extra, but if i work under my hours it does go against me. *shrug*

also a coworker of mine informed me that she just dumped her boyfriend. (round 2)

worked closing with the other coworker that wants to hang out sometime.

i have more in common with the one that wants to hang out than the one that is single. fml, right? i told my sister via facebook to go to my work and check her out, something about the 'sister sense' will tell me if she's worth pursuing or not. should've had her use it last time.

of course now days i can't get near my sister without my mom being there and i dont like talking relationship bs/etc with my mom cause she doesn't know when to shut up sometimes. and the fact my sis NEVER answers her god damn phone or responds to my messages. :(

@k_k: does your woman like curling? just wondering

@edlib: get modern warfare 2

@scar: how's school going, learning anything cool?

@gunner: yoooooooooooo gunndoooogggg

@ike: are you a dentist yet, i might need fillings sometime in the future....

@keyan: you figure out what you wanna do with that old ex-girlfriend of yours yet?

@wildcard: keep up the bowling!

@beastmaster: where the **** did you go man?

@zoom rabbit: where did you go???????????????????

ok i had my fun....lol

no nothing cool.

but of course there are these tid bits...:

1) Java is just like C++, which is good, cus that subject was dreadfully easy.

2) that I really dont care for New Orlean's leavies failing during/after Katrina, prolly cus I was in Pensacola at the time, but I gotta write an argumentative essay on it

3) pre-calc sucks. but I gotta do it :p

Just bought: IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey. It's awesome. But that was my game purchase this month...

I still don't see getting MW2 anytime soon... even though I saw at least 6 of my Live! buddies on last night (I think that's the most I've ever seen on at once) and they were ALL playing it.

Ace Combat 6 was good... but not very realistic.

This one is super-realistic in some modes... the recoil from your machine guns causes your airspeed to drop and your nose to dip... making it difficult to line up a shot sometimes.

How much ammo and fuel you are carrying can affect the flight characteristic of the plane too. That's pretty awesome!

But you can switch that off and play in Arcade mode if you just want to zoom around shooting down bogeys...

****in modern warfare is greattttt

@keyan: you figure out what you wanna do with that old ex-girlfriend of yours yet?

Nothing I can do. I imagine she'll be getting married in the next few weeks, since it's been about six months since her engagement :(

Weird thing happened about a month ago, though. I am on a Catholic dating site. I know that the girl used the site too, as did her sister. In fact, during one of our last conversations she told me that her sister had met someone from the site (from Canada, I think?) and that he had come down to see her and that there was some big trouble, because they apparently lied to her parents about how they met or some such thing.

Anyway, you can always see who has viewed you on that site. And one day I'm looking at who has viewed me and who do I find? The sister. Well, I went to her profile and it said she was no longer looking and that she was engaged to a man she had met on that site. So I figured maybe she recognized me and clicked on my profile just to see. So I messaged her to congratulate her on her engagement, and it turned out she had no idea who I was. (Why she was browsing random Catholic singles when she is already engaged, I have no idea.) So I reminded her of some details, because according to the girl, she told her family all about me. But the sister still didn't know.

And here's the weird part...she said she'd say hi to her sister for me...but afterward she told me her sister (the girl I was involved with, if you're having trouble keeping track) didn't remember ever knowing anyone by my name. What the hell? Maybe she was talking about people she had known from that site or something, because I didn't know her from that site, but...still. I would think the name of someone who sent you poetry and roses and songs for a year and a half would kind of stick with you.

I have no idea what that was about.

that's just weird, keyan. :(

im going hiking with my friend, checking out a new spot for running. hopefully it's not crap.

@wildcard: yeah they're playing up in wilkes barre in a week or so, i passed up on a chance to go though...dont got the funds. well i would have if i hadn't bought modern warfare 2......:joy:

@R15: I got her "Curling for dummies" she has yet to see a game being played. I doubt she could get into the hack due to a injury to her leg that has tightened up her right hip flexor. But she is supportive.

@ed: I peeked because I know she wouldn't care. Heck I have slept in her bedroom at her place. She just made a point to tell me not to get her any clothing or jewlery. But yea... my lady is stacked and I like playing with her rack. :thmbup1:

But for traveling, I might suggest Key west. That is if you can afford a rental car and the 200 mile trip from miami to the Keys. Not really sure what you want to DO on your trip.

@all

Picked her up at the airport today. She was quite tired and hungrey because she didn't get much sleep last night. We had a talk also..

The basics are I need to get my act together on some areas. We have only "dated" for 4.5 months and we both have agreed that moving in is not an option at this time.. nor likely for another 6 months.

What i need to do:

1. clear out my current debts.. around $1500.

2. Take care of my health. I have sleep apnea which leads to VERY VERY loud snoring and makes it impossible to sleep in the same bed, room, house with someone.

3. Get my arse back to school. I am thinking of doing IT-Networking. Which is a 4 year degree at most any school I have looked at. Which also means finidng the $$ for it.

and the worse two..

4. With the loss of hours at my job due to the nearby Dairy plant closing. I need to get a 2nd job for some extra income so I can pay off my rent and back rent.

5. I have to leave my wonderful apartment on the lake, and might move in with someone else so i can have the income to clear things out.

going to be a hard 7 months ahead. but it is time I grew up

But for traveling, I might suggest Key west.
I was down there one time I visited Florida.

I'm really looking for a non-Sunshine State destination, anyway... simply because I'll probably be going down there in the spring/ summer... once my dad is feeling better again.

A cruise around the Caribbean was also brought up... Another possibility worth considering.

Or maybe I'll just save the cash and buy a kick-ass guitar amp. :dozey:

Oh, and Keyan:

It's 'Vectorworks 2010 Spotlight (w/ Renderworks)'

I'm looking at the box...

She's trying to change you already and you're not even living that close together? Nice :rolleyes:

word.

decided to take a gamble and ask my sister's sister-in-law if she wants to hang out with me. via myspace.

not sure what will come of this. at least i have an answer to look forward to, and at this point i really don't care what the answer is, an answer at all would be great. even if it is a 'hell no'. i pretty much expect the 'no, i'm too busy at the moment' response, if i get a response.

my main reason for being interested in her is that she, like myself, does not want children. This is one thing i look for in a long-term relationship, as I definitely do not want to have any children. (just too lazy/poor to get snipped)

Archived