Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She's trying to change you already and you're not even living that close together? Nice :rolleyes:

She's trying to change me? no not even close. These are things I need to do even if I was not in a relationship.

Normally at this time of year I would be working 10-20 hours overtime. With the nearby dairy plant closure that isn't happening this year. it has seriously hurt me finacially. I am about $1000 behind on just my rent. We talked so I could figure out how to solve this problem. it is what a good strong couple does we talk. We come to an agreement. but mostly it is what i need to do before we even attempt living together.

Otherwise due to my snoring she might try to smother me with a pillow in the middle of the night so she can get to sleep

Got about a 2-hour walk in today.

Not exactly Earth-shattering and epically history-making... but it was something.

There's a couple of things I want to get done around the place before I head back off to bed tonight. Better get started...

well there's always black friday....gonna see if my coworker will go with me to a few bars around here after the ****-storm at work. if she says 'no', whatever. i'll just be depressed i suppose. a bunch of new seasonal workers started this week, some half-decent girls amongst them. might have to check them out.

that bull**** aside....

parents are hogging the tv, so i can't ever get on. hating that my dad pretty much shares the same shift as me so there's no balance between when i can get on xbox live for modern warfare 2. and when i get home first thing he's on is the evony online bs, so i can't get on swg and my mom's watching some shows and ****. then my dad finishes playing and i can get on the computer, but tired by the time they go to bed so i probably won't get on the 360 tonight even though i really want to i'm so ****in tired....

found a song that makes me happy is 'jump around' by house of pain. :D

had an interview for a GSI spot today. (Geek Squad Installer). It's a temp spot that may or may not turn into a perminant spot, but it's in home experience that could push me ahead of others in terms of getting one since we are opening a store in Victor, NY next year.

I hope I get it........ one more holiday season in retail and I may get pushed over the brink.

got my fill of modern warfare 2. decided to watch my kill to death ratio get ****ed on hardcore mode. i like that mode alot more but the maps in the game are a pain in the ass on that mode.

still no response from brother-in-law's sis. i guess it's for the better.

i'm so ****ing bored. i should've went to bed at 11 like i was planning on, but decided since my mom was going to bed at that time to hop on mw2. now it's 3am. i wanted to go running this morning. guess i'll have to skip it. or i could stay up a few more hours and go anyway, but then i'd be sleeping in later than i want to due to being tired.

then i was also planning on going with my friend to that spot we scouted for running, but looks like it's gonna ****in rain. so what a waste of a day. :joy:

guess i could get pushups and situps in.

she's only an in-law to my sister, i would think.

took my mom to the dentist today and then went running at the high school track. ran the 2 miles in 16 minutes, 47 seconds. only gotta cut 11 seconds to meet my minimum goal of 16:36. my main goal is to get to 15:54 before i ship. i think i did pretty good today considering i wasn't really planning on running so didn't really properly hydrate. didn't drink anything this morning. so i'm really happy with that time. :)

goin to kelly's for wings with some friends later today. :)

I know the feeling... :dozey:

Survived the show. Musically, it was very good. It was a tribute to Don Was, producer of artists and bands like Bonnie Raitt, The Stones, Bob Dylan, etc... So I knew and liked most of the songs.

And he was a super nice guy.

It's just that some of the other people around him involved with the show... :rolleyes:

Still... in the end, it went all right, and that's really all that matters.

If only the audience had any idea of all the pain and suffering that goes into getting it to that point...

found a song that makes me happy is 'jump around' by house of pain. :D

I am very familiar with this song since I am a wisconsin badgers game. it has become a tradition at Camp Randell stadium during Badgers homegames to play it betwean 3rd and 4th quarters. 80,000 fans jumping around in a stadium is quite awsome

Last night it was my Curling teams turn to cook for the other 12 teams. I was the only Curler on my team with any amount of cooking skill. Made pork chops. and they were very tasty.

The next 8 days look quite hectic.

Saturday: My Dad's 66th 44th Birthday party. Either late night at a bar or dinner, or both.

Sunday: Church, Football, Curling

Monday: work and then a nap before Curling (subbing)

Tuesday: Work and rest

Wednesday: Work and Curling

Thursday: Thanksgiving dinner with my lady and her *gasp* parents

Friday: Might spend more of the day with parents and avoid black friday madness

Saturday: Return to doing pen and pencil RPGs after a 8 year hiatus. playing a fighter in a Dungeons and dragons game.

Played some New Super Mario Bros. Wii with a couple of friends last night. The multiplayer platforming is a cool concept, but the game is pretty easy. We only beat the first three worlds, though, so maybe it gets harder. While we were waiting for the Wiimotes to charge, we played some Lifeforce. Anyone remember that game? That game is NOT easy. More like...really, really, really, seriously hard. We were only able to get to level 2 or 3 without the use of the beloved Konami code...

Archived