Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just witnessed my first firefight. someone unloaded a clip, i didn't see who or what but i saw muzzle flashes. pretty intense!

very good night out....will have to put pictures up when i'm not so tired.

ahem

*cough cough*

magazine.

not clip.

armyboi :¬:

Ugh... last month of the year. The big push is on. The next 4 weeks are always so very, very hectic.

I'll just try to survive a day at a time.

I am without car today... M. asked for a huge favor: she has a paying photoshoot today... but it's somewhere that no trains or buses run. Hmmm... a little nerve racking.

But, I'll be trapped at work all day, anyway... until almost midnight... so it's not like I'm going to even notice it.

Sooooo... whattaya say, boys? We can get to 4,000 posts in the next 4 weeks, right? Shouldn't be a problem... right?

Maybe... though at this point I just really have given up hope on that aspect and don't see it going anywhere.

Just one friend helping out another.

Plus: She just told me she just took another part-time catering job a couple of nights a week... making her even busier than she was before. So, I don't know when I'd ever get a chance to see her, anyway... between my flat-out schedule and hers.

depends on what type of gun

besides really they're both the same thing.

sorta true.

I doubt the firefight involved an M1 Garand. :)

a clip feeds rounds into an internal magazine on a firearm, whereas a magazine, is an external magazine that feeds directly into the chamber.

alot of WW2 rifles used clips, hence it becoming a popular term.

I think my q9550 is borked. I am updating my bios over lunch after acronis finishes imaging my drive, then trying it again. But i get TONS of BSOD's for clock interupt errors with the q9550 installed.

i just saved $699 on a cell phone. Sony Ericsson C905a Package activation fee waived, free phone, and free overnight shipping.

about time i get a ****ing cell phone...get to throw out the ****in go phone now. :joy:

eh...jumped the gun on the celebration....gotta call to verify who i am tomorrow when their ****in office is open. probably going to get the 'sorry we can't give you a phone' cause of some credit bs. :rolleyes:

Apparently, my car made it back in one piece... (and, for that matter... so did the driver, I guess...)

Also: I spent part of this morning on my cell phone and Google Maps, being a human GPS device when she wasn't exactly sure where she was. That was entertaining. :D

Oil burner going in tomorrow now. Whoo-hoo!

sorry to hear that, man. i had a great time...especially when in lawn & garden when all my people abandoned me at once i was like 'o great here i am alone with a register that has like $5k in it...'

good news: MY PHONE SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! getting it tomorrow! :)

Another crappy night's sleep, thanks to the huge wind storm that blasted through last night. Just what I needed. :dozey:

New furnace seems to work OK... though the house smells a bit funky at the moment. (Probably will for a couple of days...)

Played Forza 3 the whole time they were working down there. Finally... a driving game I actually like! Still not very good at it... but at least I spend more time on the track than off it... which is not something I can say about any other racing game I've ever tried.

Gotta get through the show tonight... then a night off!

Working long days all weekend, though.

Clips are usually smaller, for pistols.

Magazines are for holding over 10 rounds, usually seen in Assault Rifles and Sub Machine guns.

I think.

nope

see my previous post for the explanation

I'll let it slide since I know you got work-raped this past week :thmbup1:

Archived