Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

had to drive to scranton to pick up my one friend...his driver got pulled over and taken into custody for DWI. there's NEVER any cops out there, so that really sucks. then i got home after dropping my friend off and he calls and is like 'i left my house keys in your car' so i'm like ok whatever...now it's 4:30am.....

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... after too much sleep it always takes me a long time to wake back up again.

I'll feel GREAT later today, though.

I'm surprised I slept as well as I did, however: The heat and humidity are starting to settle in, and I usually don't sleep that well under those conditions.

I guess I was tired enough last night that nothing (except a brief passing thunderstorm that woke me up around 2) was going to interfere with catching up on rest.

Air conditioners will probably go in tomorrow, however.

I hate those Jesus Camps. It's like Nazi brainwashing for kids. Let them make up their own damned minds about belief and religion. GOD. Stupid overbearing fanatical parents.

Some parents do it with well intentions, but most just do it because they are afraid their kids might have a goddamned original thought.

Can we keep the anti-religious comments off these forums? A discussion is pointless when you use Nazi's as a comparison.

Some of us have found great benifit from Religion, and some of us (including me) was never brainwashed as a kid but came to his faith a little over 10 years ago ON MY OWN. But the idea of teaching kids religion is the idea if they can love thier parents, why cannot they love God also?

Btw, I strongly suggest if you want to add to this we go to E-mails

On another happy note, met-up with a Lady that I was matched on eHarmony. She seems rather boring at first. Donno, might do something with her and see if I can get her out of her shell.

**** religious people, they are the most close-minded people on the planet, wasting their lives preaching the same thing x100000000000000000000000000000000.....this is why i don't go to church anymore. that and the people that go there are too 'clicky' so **** em.

(i dealt with this bs from childbirth until the age of 20)

**** religious people, they are the most close-minded people on the planet, wasting their lives preaching the same thing x100000000000000000000000000000000.....this is why i don't go to church anymore. that and the people that go there are too 'clicky' so **** em.

(i dealt with this bs from childbirth until the age of 20)

of course you're drunk

so no one can make an account of your words

as for mine, yeah, i was drinking, but honestly i didnt seem **** faced tonight, even to myself.

i had a bit of practice with drinking

it's all about the pacing

with that said, yeah, I still believe in Karma

you do stupid hatefilled things, you get it back at ya

you do nice, you get nice

you get not nice things happen to ya, and eventually you'll get treated most positively

Thanks for nice wishes, edlib. What a discussion you have here, guys. I am religious, Rogue 15, one of those most close-minded people on the planet :) Does it make sense? I think religious or not does not matter so much, strangely enough, even looking from a religious perspective, what does matter is how good you are or how human, how civilized, how educated you are? It's always good to take a time and think over these questions.

after hearing this stupid 'use somebody' by kings of leon song ten trillion times in a row, figure i'd **** with it.

I've been roaming around

i was looking down at all i see

painting targets, building places i can't reach

you know that i could kill somebody

someone like you

and all you know

and how you lie

countless fools undercover of the street

someone like you