Home

Be it enacted...

To all and fingular, as well as Nobles and Gentles as others to whom these presents shall come, His Moft Ahtonian Majefty Darathy InSidious, by the Grace of Stoffe the Holy Ubernaut Emperor, Duke of Holowan & Sovereign Dark Lord of the Sith, Chronokrator, King of Kings Ruling Over Rulers fendeth greetings in our Lady Stoffe Thrice-Wise.

Whereas anciently and from the beginning the valiant and virtuous acts of worthy perfons have been commended to the world with sundry monuments and remembrances of there good deserts, amongft which the chiefeft and most usual has been the bearing of titles and status known as Peerage, which are current demonftrations of prowefs and valour, which order as it was most prudently devifed in the beginning to show and find in the hearts of men to the imitation of virtue and nobleness. Even so has the same been and yet is continually obferved to the end that such as have done commendable service to their Prince or Country either in war or peace may both receive due honour in their lives and derive the same succefsively unto their posterity for ever.

So be it enacted, proclaimed, promulgated, declared, defined & made known to All, Singular, Dual & Plural, that, owing to great merit and worthiness, His Moft Gracious Majefty doth, according to the ftatutes and laws of thefe realms, in particular yond law known unto all gentles and nobles by terminology of "quod ego fic dico", according to the rites and cuftoms of this place and time, that the Domain of Razputin be annexed by the Holy Ahtonian Empire, by the authority of its Emperor, and placed under the suzerainty of yond City of Crocodilopolis.

We further appoint as our Most Gracious Viceroyal Reprefentatives and True Royal Acquaintances yond perfonnages of DarthAve and Smon, gaining as they do the stipendiary incomes so attached, and the rank of Margrave/Margravine (delete as appropriate). Accompanying this appointment is the Referve Power to Appoint, Elevate and Ascend any whom they shouldft so merit, providing for correct form and due wit in their Elevation.

So it is faid, so shall it be done.

Darathy InSidious, By the Grace of Stoffe the Holy Ubernaut Emperor, Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων, Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

We further appoint as our Most Gracious Viceroyal Reprefentatives and True Royal Acquaintances yond perfonnages of DarthAve and Smon, gaining as they do the stipendiary incomes so attached, and the rank of Margrave/Margravine (delete as appropriate). Accompanying this appointment is the Referve Power to Appoint, Elevate and Ascend any whom they shouldft so merit, providing for correct form and due wit in their Elevation.

I thanketh thee?

Haha but seriously can I get a layman's translation?

To all ma homies, and those nasty mother****ers for whom I'm 'bout ta talk 'bout, maself, da all-illustruous, all ass-kicking InSiddy D, by da name of the lord ma Stoffe and a bunch a' otha titles that represent.

Now them good homies be building dicks and churches in some godforsaken desert, and the biggest of them homies are in what I like to call them Peerage, they be real powerful punks, fo' shizzle, and be real good ****, yo. But you know, these sons of bitches have done some real good **** for da Ghetto, whether its changing you mommies' diapers or kicking the gangbangers' asses.

So I say lemme give now, that's me, da biggest punk in dis entire city, the very goddamn Covenant that goes like "quote mah ego, **** yo' dicko" as y'all homies were doin' it at da time. So I'm saying I'm gonna be takin' over dis whole shindig and givin' a sweet piece over to da punks at Crocodilopolis, yo.

And I'ma makin' yo DarthAve and punkbuster Smon as my own two homies, they be gettin' some neat bling-bling and are now yo' chief daddies, you sons of bitches. And if any of you other punks be knowin' **** about ****, we'll be makin' yo damn good punks, ya hear?

And that is all, mother****ers yo.

InSiddy D, by mah Lord Stoffe and some **** in Spanish, yo.

Archived