Home

Bible advocates drinking your own Pee??

jonathan7

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the process of extracting salt from salt-water done by letting the water evaporate slowly. Though over time I suppose it would work, not by boiling it away?

Boiling it would evaporate it. Just alot faster :D

This page might explain the passage a little: "...Cisterns and wells were generally the only two sources of water in the East, and almost every house had a cistern to catch rainwater..."

I'm not familiar with the bible - but if it is talking about sex, why doesn't it actually say it in clear words?

The verses that come before this one might give you a better idea of what it's talking about.. Also, I think it's just a more poetic way to say it, using that metaphor.

Can't you boil salt water if your stuck out in sea? Wouldn't that be better then drinking your own urine?

huh? ...Stuck at sea but with equipped with a microwave or stove, or the abiluty to make fre!

...Besides, boiling the water is not an effectivecway of removing salt and other impurities. Some type of cloth filter could do it. No electricity reqd. Still, drinking you own water is quicker :D

mtfbwya

Archived