Home

The Sith Lords Massive Improvement Mod

Drewton

Greetings again!

This mod will:

*Change the entire HUD.

*Change the menus.

*Add a new launcher.

*Replace the eyes in the dark side transitions.

*Change the lightsaber glows.

*Change most of the icons for Force powers, attacks, etc.

*Include a few character skins.

*Replace sound effects with ones from the prequels.

*Include a complete reskin of Peragus.

*Include disguise items for most NPCs so that you can use armbands like cheatcodes to play as other characters.

*Change many of the FX textures, such as Force powers, explosions, and smoke.

*Possibly add new music in some places.

*Reskin most skyboxes.

*Include new portraits to better fit the new HUD.

*Include new lightsaber hilts.

*Replace the cursor with that of a lightsaber.

Here's a look at the launcher and the menu, which is not nearly finished and it will include a chrome design for the buttons and a space background now that I know how to edt the GUI.

launcher.jpg

menu-1.jpg

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, this looks amazing. Good luck with it!

PS. Any chance of releasing the launcher & load screen? I'm about to start playing both games through, and I know the load screen and launcher aren't that important, but those are the best I've ever seen!

Wow, this is going to be awesome! Shame that the K1 Enhancement Project by Space Alex is probably dead since the two together would real improve the KOTOR universe a lot.

It's not dead.... no posts by SpaceAlex in a month and everyone assumes that its dead? Its not dead till the states its dead...

Thanks y'all - glad to see people are interested in this!

I would suggest changing faces of dark side transitions - I never liked those zombies... Maybe some Sith tatoos?

I'll be changing the faces at least slightly, but right now I don't know exactly what I'll do with them yet...Sith tatoos sounds interesting, though, but I think that could be annoying to some people as the average opinion I've seen is that the faces should be more normal.

yep it sound interesting.. could you add more screenshots or are the rest no made yet or more of a surprise?

I've done a few icon changes, but that's it beside the launcher and main menu as of now (just started yesterday). I don't think they're really worth doing screenshots of without the new HUD right now.

Wow. This is just amazing. Is it possible that after this one, you do a KotOR 1 version?

Yeah, I'll do something similar. Probably with more of a red-ish colour theme.

Wow, this looks amazing. Good luck with it!

PS. Any chance of releasing the launcher & load screen? I'm about to start playing both games through, and I know the load screen and launcher aren't that important, but those are the best I've ever seen!

I wasn't planning on releasing anything early, but I can private message the launcher to you. I haven't done the load screen yet (unless if you mean the main menu?).

I've now done some more work on the main menu. Everything but the buttons is how it's actually appearing in-game. I haven't done them yet, but I think I know how to (with GUI editing).

tslmenuc.jpg

Compared to:

tsl_old_menu.jpg

@ Canderis: You're right, my apologies. I'm assuming when I shouldn't.

@ Dewton:

1) Okay, that new menus is beyond amazing. Not sure the background fits (unless you're changing the music).

2) Question: Will character reskins be optional (as in will you have them in separate folders from the overall install)?

Archived