Home

Dogs or cats?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Dogs or cats?

Dogs, I really don't like cats at all.

I have 2 dogs, Brock who is coming up 7 and Bruce who's just turned 3. Bruce is a border collie and brock is a... well god only knows, he's got a bit of everything in him - even Yoda, he's got the ears. He often comes to Yoda as well.

Brock

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
brocky1.jpg

Brock & Bruce

Show spoiler
Brock_Bruce.jpg

Bruce at 10 weeks old

Show spoiler
bruce.jpg

Bruce and his father Sam

Show spoiler
Bruce_Sam.jpg

--Stream

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are hard work, from the moment he gets up to when he goes to bed he's doing something, more often than not waiting for you to hurl a ball for him.

Bruce at 2-3 Months

Show spoiler
bruce2.jpg

Bruce after drinking from the hose and then trying to catch a mole... which thinking about it he did get.

Show spoiler
bruce3.jpg

I was lucky to get him really, it was one of my work mates cousin who had them, well their dogs had them obviosly, anyway there were 9 puppies and Bruce was the only one with a full white head and the tiny black bit on the top.

At first he was to be £350 but I got to know them well and he kept dropping, in the end I paid £100 for him. Anyway the reason I was lucky was that everyone who came to look at the pups wanted him, one person offered to pay £1000 for him but they wouldn't sell him to anyone else, in the end when people came to view them, my mates took him inside so no-one could see him.

Cats can be jerks too but I dislike dogs with a passion. All the canines do it seems is bark 24-7 at seemingly nothing, and for whatever reason their owners seem to find it cute when the tiny dogs bark 1000 times per second like a bionic canine machinegun...god I just want to punch them out (the dog too). Dogs suck, period.

Heh, Astro, your cats look like married people cuddling. :D

Well, theyd be a married Gay couple, being both boys :D Kimba(the spotty one) is definitely the more effeminate. This is actually a rare picture as Astro rarely grooms his life partner Its usualy the other way around.

this picture looks pretty chilled out, until you realise the grey one is obout to bite the tabby's ear off.

Calling a purebreed snow bengal a tabby is a crime against pussykind! Kimba's line goes all the way back the F1 litter that was created when domestic cats were interbred with the Asian Mountain Leopard back in the 60s. Astro jr would never hurt his little brother though, as Kimba takes care of him far too well.

mtfbwya

Cats can be jerks too but I dislike dogs with a passion. All the canines do it seems is bark 24-7 at seemingly nothing, and for whatever reason their owners seem to find it cute when the tiny dogs bark 1000 times per second like a bionic canine machinegun...god I just want to punch them out (the dog too). Dogs suck, period.

Come on, those are not even real dogs - they look more like rodents than dogs. :p You can't dislike every dog out there just because those annoying "fashion additions" exist. "Real" dogs can be very intelligent. You either live in an area where they only breed dogs that look like rodents or you're ignorant of things that don't bother you. :xp:

Calling a purebreed snow bengal a tabby is a crime against pussykind! Kimba's line goes all the way back the F1 litter that was created when domestic cats were interbred with the Asian Mountain Leopard back in the 60s. Astro jr would never hurt his little brother though, as Kimba takes care of him far too well.

mtfbwya

say what you want, a tabby's a tabby :p

say what you want, a tabby's a tabby :p

Sure it is...but it is just a broad descriptor for a 'patterned cat'.

Appearances, names and birthplaces, in people and many types of animals tell us interesting stories about their history and origins. It's like reducing the histories of the worlds races and cultures to ''stuff bipedal humanoids did.'' Breed names like 'Abyssinian', 'Egyptian Mau', 'Bengal' and 'British Blue'(Astro Jr's breed) etc tell us a much more interesting story ;)

Know your Pussycat Culture!!

mtfbwya

Archived