Home

Lightsabers of the Old Republic (LotOR for K1)

Darth Ravage

Hello there. I would like to announce that I will try to make a Ultimate Saber Mod for KotOR. I have about seven custom hilt right now and I am starting to re skin them. If you would like to help just PM them to me and I will give you credit when it is finished. Some jobs that I need help with are:

Scripting them into the game

andMore saber hilts.

Greetings, Darth Ravage, and welcome to Holowan! Since you are doing this mod, I'd like to let you know a few things:

a) There is a mod out that gives party members and major characters unique appearances for their weaponry. It's called Weapons of the Old Republic. If you haven't already played it, I recommend you do. Some of the unique weapon appearances are lightsabers, but that does not mean all lightsabers.

b) {Snip} Not a place to critique the original USM Mod, you don't like it we get it, but this isn't the place for it as this is off topic for this thread. -RH

Anyway, that's my two cents. Hope it helps!

Lord of Hunger

If you have an issue with a mod call do it via PM's any public attempts will simply be deleted. -RH

Yeah, I guess it does sound kinda funny.

meh.. I say keep it. Not only does it fit.. but people looking for LotRO (Lords of the Ring Online) stuff may make a typo and stumble upon your mod.. brilliant marketing.. hehehe

I can't really help with the mod, but you are more than welcome to use any of the sabers models I've made for the games, if you want. I can't (and won't) speak for the other USM'ers, but you can at least use my share :)

- Segan Wyndh Sabers (& USM)

- Xia Terashai Sabers (& USM)

- BA-122 Prototype Saber (USM)

- Disciple's Agenda Saber (USM)

- Zez Kai Ell's Double-Saber (USM)

- Darksword (not really a traditional lightsaber, but something different you can mess around with ;) )

If you need any of the resources (.psd and such) just drop me a PM. Good luck with the mod! :D

p.s. offer extends to anyone that wishes to use the models (K1 or K2). Getting too old to be stingy with my mods.. hehehe

Lightsabers of the Old Republic sounds fine to me. You might want to ask a mod to rename the thread.

Ok, I'll do it know.

meh.. I say keep it. Not only does it fit.. but people looking for LotRO (Lords of the Ring Online) stuff may make a typo and stumble upon your mod.. brilliant marketing.. hehehe

I can't really help with the mod, but you are more than welcome to use any of the sabers models I've made for the games, if you want. I can't (and won't) speak for the other USM'ers, but you can at least use my share :)

- Segan Wyndh Sabers (& USM)

- Xia Terashai Sabers (& USM)

- BA-122 Prototype Saber (USM)

- Disciple's Agenda Saber (USM)

- Zez Kai Ell's Double-Saber (USM)

- Darksword (not really a traditional lightsaber, but something different you can mess around with ;) )

If you need any of the resources (.psd and such) just drop me a PM. Good luck with the mod! :D

p.s. offer extends to anyone that wishes to use the models (K1 or K2). Getting too old to be stingy with my mods.. hehehe

Thanks.

I have an idea for this mod

I was thinking that since all lightsabers are unique your character could get his/her own hilt, there could be a double and single blade design, you could talk to Zahr like normal and get a single bladed hilt, then a footlocker could appear that has a double balded hilt, that way the PC could have it's double-bladed design and two of it's single bladed design.

I have an idea for this mod

I was thinking that since all lightsabers are unique your character could get his/her own hilt, there could be a double and single blade design, you could talk to Zahr like normal and get a single bladed hilt, then a footlocker could appear that has a double balded hilt, that way the PC could have it's double-bladed design and two of it's single bladed design.

Already one out there called Lightsaber Choices.

Already one out there called Lightsaber Choices.

Sorry,

the only reason I mentioned picking your style was because when I thought that the main character should get his/her hilt design I figured they should beable to have a unique design wether they had a single-bladed, or double-bladed or dual-lightsabers, instead of using a hilt design found in the game, so you can use the style you want.

Sorry, after reading my suggestion it did seem like I was talking about the choice between a single-balded, double-bladed, or dual lightsabers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Big setback. My computer stuffed up and I lost all my progress, but I did save them on a disk so I just have to buy a new computer and reinstall everything. ps. If your wondering if my computers busted then how am I posting this .The answer is I'm at my friends house.

Ouch! But DarthParametric is right. You can't use the HDD for its operating system once you change your motherboard to a different one but you can still slave it and access its data.

I'm assuming you had a motherboard meltdown, usually meant by "have to buy another computer"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived