Home

[K1] Mandalorian Endar Spire

Demongo

UPDATE:

I no longer reskin or do anything with the Endar Spire's module. Instead I'm using the Leviathan. For more info see updates above:)

Hello,

I made this mod some time ago for myself but I didn't released it. If people want this mod to be released I will release it after a few bug fixing of course :)

I have a bunch of screenshots of this mod.

Tell me what you think of this mod and tell me if you want it to be released.

Loading screen:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
loadingscreen.jpg

Texture:

Show spoiler
textureh.jpg

Canderous' Head:

Show spoiler
canderous.jpg

First battle:

Show spoiler
repy.jpg

Kex:

Show spoiler
my.php?image=kex2.jpg

Jedi Consulars:

Show spoiler
rep2.jpg

Battle:

Show spoiler
rep3x.jpg

HK-40:

Show spoiler
my.php?image=hk40.jpg

Bendak Starkiller:

Show spoiler
my.php?image=bendak.jpg

You will get new Mandalorian Elite and Warrior armors when you start.Kex gives you a vibroblade too.

For those who don't know Kex is a Mandalorian Warrior who was in TSL.

You will meet Kelborn and Bendak Starkiller on the Endar Spire. I also retextured the floor.

This is NOT a total conversion! It only changes the Endar Spire, nothing else.

It won't have any effect on Taris(except if there are bugs:p)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is NOT a total conversion! It only changes the Endar Spire, nothing else.

It won't have any effect on Taris(except if there are bugs)

Actually, I think this would be awesome as a total conversion. You should try to make it into one.

Actually, I think this would be awesome as a total conversion. You should try to make it into one.

Khm...

I could try to do it as a total conversion but I have some trouble with it:

-Sounds

I don't have any program that can change my voice or record it, and it would be terrible if all the Mandalorians would be speaking duros or twi'lek :(

-Experience

I've started modding only a month ago, so I'm not the best at it

So if there are a lot of interests and someone could be able to help me, I could try to do it :)

I don't have any program that can change my voice or record it, and it would be terrible if all the Mandalorians would be speaking duros or twi'lek

Just ask around! I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to do V.O.'s

-Experience

DDac, I have found that the best way to gain experiance in modding is to mod. Besides, when you are better, you can make a version 2.0 or a patch.

I would advise to keep to the original plan: a Mandalorian Endar Spire. While you gain experience the more you mod, it's important to take it step by step. If you get this thing released, you can try to improve or add content, making it better with every new thing you learn about modding. From what I've seen, total conversion mods rarely see the daylight.

I would advise to keep to the original plan: a Mandalorian Endar Spire. While you gain experience the more you mod, it's important to take it step by step. If you get this thing released, you can try to improve or add content, making it better with every new thing you learn about modding. From what I've seen, total conversion mods rarely see the daylight.

Yes, I think I will stay only at the Endar Spire.:)

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:

I fixed some bugs and issues but it seems people are not interested in this mod too much......

If you ARE interested and want it to be released comment or say something otherwise I'll keep it for myself:)

UPDATE:

I fixed some bugs and issues but it seems people are not interested in this mod too much......

If you ARE interested and want it to be released comment or say something otherwise I'll keep it for myself:)

The interest is really up to you.... you make it as good as you can, focusing specifically on just the Endar Spire (Miltiade's gave great advice), and do it well. Regardless of the interest in your WIP thread, if it is done well the response in your TUCE release thread will be strong!

As for recording audio - Logitech makes a decent noise-canceling usb mic for about $20 US, and Audacity is a great freeware sound recorder, easy to use and set up. I used it for several small VO roles I have done, and am using it currently! Works great, simple.

Khm...

I could try to do it as a total conversion but I have some trouble with it:

-Sounds

I don't have any program that can change my voice or record it, and it would be terrible if all the Mandalorians would be speaking duros or twi'lek :(

-Experience

So if there are a lot of interests and someone could be able to help me, I could try to do it :)

Hey, I'm always up for some voice acting, why not now?

Give me some audition lines and PM me your Email and I'll get them to you.

Okay it seems there are some bugs I can't fix, so I want to ask you guys something. Should I create another module(it will take much longer) or keep the Endar Spire with some bugs. Please reply, this is important.

Okay it seems there are some bugs I can't fix, so I want to ask you guys something. Should I create another module(it will take much longer) or keep the Endar Spire with some bugs. Please reply, this is important.

You might as well make some new modules too, after all, the Endar Spire IS short.

Really short.

You might as well make some new modules too, after all, the Endar Spire IS short.

Really short.

Thanks to Marius I can make new modules as many as you want so it's not a problem:)

1:0 for new modules

waiting for more replies:)

UPDATE:

I'm still waiting for replies: What do you want New modules or the good ol' Endar Spire?

BUT

Just to try it out, I replaced the Endar Spire Module with the Leviathan(Command Deck I think).I put Kex in there with some "try-out" dialog. I also put a bunch of Mandalorian items in a Large Locker. I didn't put in the enemies yet because I want to look into the module a little bit and I can't do it if I have to fight Republic troops all the time:p

Ahem......

And now I NEED A LITTLE HELP. I want to reskin the Leviathan to give it a Mandalorian look, and also delete the sith signs. I can't really find the proper files,so if someone could help me out, I would appreciate it.

Note:I won't post screenies because there's nothing interesting in there yet:p

Go into the models.bifs and search for the model files for the leviathan. Once you find them DOUBLE CLICK on one of the files. Un-select extract each in own directory and extract them to a folder. Extract all of em and then delete the model files and all that should be left is the texture files.

Hope this helps!

The Leviathan textures are under ERFs->TexturePacks->swpc_tex_tpa.erf->L, with the prefix LSI.

Yes I found some of them, but ALL LSI files are for the Leviathan, or just adittional ones?

Go into the models.bifs and search for the model files for the leviathan. Once you find them DOUBLE CLICK on one of the files. Un-select extract each in own directory and extract them to a folder. Extract all of em and then delete the model files and all that should be left is the texture files.

Hope this helps!

Well..........uhhhh.........I'm sorry for being so noobish but there are models like m02aa_12.mdl and what is the Leviathan? I just can't figure it out:jab:

Their first letters should tell you what model it is. I think dantooine models have DAN, korriban KOR and so on. Not sure though:xp:

That would be K2 that does that. K1 names the modules as "m41aa.mdl", for example. There is an option in Kotor Tool, that labels the modules by their level names, but only under the RIMs menu, not BIFs->models.bif->AM. Which their they do use a similar naming convention as K2, but still with the "M##aa".

Leviathan Modules:

Prision Block: M40aa

Command Deck: M40ab

Hangar: M40ac

Bridge: M40ad

Archived