Home

K1 X-Men related stuff...

I'm not sure on how or why exactly I found myself doing this, probably due to watching too many trailers...

Hey Bub...wolverine.gif

claws.th.jpg

They are basically swords one long and one short.

(Due to one being the left hand claw and the other one the right hand claw)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those look pretty neat. :)

Too bad they must look weird when you do a combat animation.

They actually don't look too bad only the moves where the sword is rotated while being gripped which isn't too often the main one is the weapon twirl animation.

I give you Canderine! or possibly Wolverous! (Doing the power attack animation):

canderinew.th.jpg

It does makes sense to change Canderous into Wolverine considering in K1 he is the only person to heal by themselves.

I'm not sure if I would play with it, but I have to say it is an excellent effect!

It really looks good, and I think would be fun with the uniform - Logan Ordo!

EDIT: I also think it would make for a very interesting recruitment-type mod. You could make up whatever sort of backstory you like for the claws...

Thanks for the positive replies I though this would be a popular topic.

Here are some WIP shots of Wolverine:

wolverine1pyv.th.jpg wolverine2i.th.jpg

wolverine3e.th.jpg wolverine4.th.jpg

His hair is actually a mask item, so anyone can wear it although I am having some problems at the moment with the texture on it which appears really dark ingame.

Heres a shot of a few Jokers pretending to be Wolverine:

wolverines.th.jpg

Yeah there is not too much I can do about the hair height due to canderious's head size it needs to be that tall to avoid clipping with his current hair.

Although I managed to fix the lighting issue I was having and add a messy fringe:

wolverine5w.th.jpg

*EDIT*

And here are a few more jokers pretending to be Wolverine:

wolverines2.th.jpg

Sorry about the lack of updates I had a Information Systems Design Exam for my degree course that I had to revise for...

I started work today on a costume/armour for Wolverine:

wolverineclotheswip1.th.jpg

At the moment it has just been painted onto one of the heavy armours. So it sorta looks like a futuristic Armored Wolverine. I may do different variations of his clothing if I can figure out which other models look good.

Although I have noticed one issue with the heavy armor models know as PMBH which is that during the combat stance part of the chest indents and shows part of the belt texture on the torso.

Normally this isn't an issue due to the belts being the same colour as the armour but with wolverine this is very noticeable from certain angles.

*EDIT* Updated shot:

wolverineclotheswip2.th.jpg

Hehe, awesome. Love those claws and hair.

Just a small request, if it's within your power: could you do Wolverine's alternative armor, the one he wears in the movies? You know, that black X-Men suit? I always thought that looked awesome on Wolverine.

It's looking good as it is, though. Keep it up! ;)

Archived