Home

T3-M4 VS GO-TO

Who would win in an overall faceoff?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in an overall faceoff?

Personally I despise GO-TO, he's probably one of the most useless characters in KOTOR II. I've whooped plenty of humans/aliens/droids using T3, not mention T3M4 def. 3 HK-50s = badass right there. T3M4 gets my vote :D

Is this a question? Of course T3! GO-TO is nothing without his assasins! He can float and grab blaster pistol that's all(allright maybe he can repair some things).T3 is like an ancient R2-D2. Not that ancient but ancient. So I voted for T3 as anyone else who commented:D

G0-T0 is the tricked-out black market droid. T3 is a utility droid. G0-T0 himself is probably a lot more maneuverable, since he can float, and there's more reason to believe that he has advanced weapon systems than T3.

Personally I despise GO-TO, he's probably one of the most useless characters in KOTOR II. I've whooped plenty of humans/aliens/droids using T3, not mention T3M4 def. 3 HK-50s = badass right there. T3M4 gets my vote :D

Same. GO-TO was so useless it wasn't even funny. He had almost no connection to the plot whatsoever.

And seriously? A droid gone bad and taking control of a galaxy wide criminal organization? wtf mate? And he did it in almost no time at all, its stupid.

And besides that T3-M4 is just so much cooler. I love that little guy. He can take on anything and survive..

G0-T0 is the tricked-out black market droid. T3 is a utility droid. G0-T0 himself is probably a lot more maneuverable, since he can float, and there's more reason to believe that he has advanced weapon systems than T3.

T3 is also a tricked out black market droid. It was built for Exchange crime boss Davik Kang.

Same. GO-TO was so useless it wasn't even funny. He had almost no connection to the plot whatsoever.

He was the one who put a bounty out for the capture of live Jedi, and pretty much one of your antagonists in the beginning of the story since the all the Bounty Hunters were essentially working for him.

And seriously? A droid gone bad and taking control of a galaxy wide criminal organization? wtf mate? And he did it in almost no time at all, its stupid

If you actually unlock his dialog he explains why he did this and his motivations, while I agree he is an irritating floating 'ball', his story does have merit.

He was the one who put a bounty out for the capture of live Jedi, and pretty much one of your antagonists in the beginning of the story since the all the Bounty Hunters were essentially working for him.

If you actually unlock his dialog he explains why he did this and his motivations, while I agree he is an irritating floating 'ball', his story does have merit.

I have unlocked his dialog. But in my opinion the thinking behind his story needed help. It just didn't seem to fit right to me.

back to topic:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
T3 was a black market droid from the beginning. GO-TO was made for the Republic to try and figure out what it would take to save it. It failed seeing on how he ran away

I have unlocked his dialog. But in my opinion the thinking behind his story needed help. It just didn't seem to fit right to me.

G0-T0 was the missing droid intelligence slated for Telos restoration project, he was actually doing his job since he came to the conclusion that Telos would just happen again and again so to perform his task as he saw it he left Telos to heal the whole of the galaxy it requires stability, either Sith or Jedi but one or the other needed to exist to help provide that stability. He does what he does because he wants to see the galaxy stable and functioning, he is in all actuality more of a good guy, just he is a droid and thusly his logic allows 'evils' to happen as he sees it as a function of life.

G0-T0 has many facets, just unlocking them all is a somewhat tedious process, even with a cheat. And I can see where you say his story doesn't fit, but the pieces are there, they are just the hardest to get to.

T3. I loved the little guy ever since K1 on Taris, and I hate G0-T0, he's totally useless in a fight and I just hate Goto in general, because he keeps trying to manipulate you and repair the republic. I still don't know how he figured keeping Malachor in one piece would help the Republic :indif:

I think T3 would win, he seems to be the more combat ready one of the two. G0-T0's strength is organisation and economics. I actually like G0-T0, he made me a lot of money over the game and I liked his story a lot. He is also a big floaty Hal-9000 looking droid, whats not to like?

• 3 weeks later...

Go-To

If I had to choose any one droid, this is the one I would select. It was better than HK-47 as a combat droid (more feats and more intelligent) It was not as good an expert droid as T3 M4, but by increasing its intelligence one notch, Go-To could rival T3 for that purpose.

Go-To had the mine-immunity, cloaking field, and the combat module (Where T3 only could fire single shots) I often select Go-To for his versatility, even if it's a pointless character.

Go-To

If I had to choose any one droid, this is the one I would select. It was better than HK-47 as a combat droid (more feats and more intelligent) It was not as good an expert droid as T3 M4, but by increasing its intelligence one notch, Go-To could rival T3 for that purpose.

Go-To had the mine-immunity, cloaking field, and the combat module (Where T3 only could fire single shots) I often select Go-To for his versatility, even if it's a pointless character.

Let's focus at the cloaking field. That one thing will be the important thing in this battle. GOTO go sneaking, T3 can't find him, and byebye T3. AFAIK T3's awareness is not the best in the team, and I doubt he can counter GOTO's cloak.

GOTO for the win, seriously.

Well there are certain advantages T3 has over the other droids. T3 is the only one with a self-sustaining module, an unlimited-use special weapon (shock arm), and regenerative shield. Those essentially make it so that T3 could always take punishment and be able to come back for more.

Goto and HK-47 may be able to fight better than T3, but they depend upon having plenty of repair kits and replacement weapons and shields. In the early stages of the game, T3 really has the advantage, but at the later stages; that +3 regeneration module and shock arm become less significant to the outcome of a fight. The regenerative shield only works when T3 advances to level 13.

Archived