Home

Is a MI2:SE possible at all?

Laserschwert

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a religion....

Ok for a serious answer on how they are made.

It depends on who you are asking... but I use Photoshop CS3, an Intuos3 pen and tablet, caffeine because I tend to neglect sleep and a lot of patients.. I also use back rubs from my wife from long periods of time huddled over my tablet and staring at a monitor from about 4 inches away.

I also sometimes use PainterIX but I like photoshop better...

Some of the stuff on here has been made using original concept art from the original artists, some have been made by using various filters and smoothing, while others have been recreated or repainted.

back rubs from my wife

Cool, where can I get one of those?

A back rub, not a wife. Although...

Also, could someone give me a hand with this? I'm not sure whether it's supposed to be a feather or a hand or what pointing to the International House of Mojo (the white thing attached to the sign):

mi2democ.png?t=1246561411

Any ideas?

so you can't remake em without Intuos3 pen and tablet?

look at my avatar i made this pic but i use the paper and then i scan it on my PC then i color it on Adobe photoshop CS4 but my question is how do you make it shiny like that

Great!

BUT: You do realize that the low-res Guybrush is squashed, right? (the game was at 320x200, but stretched to a 4:3 resolution when displayed) If you use him as a guide you have to stretch him by 120% vertically. Other than that: Fantastic!

Archived